seven

Smiling Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-the next morning-

Jiae finally wake up and she realize that she is in the hospital. She turn her head to the side and saw Baro sleeping , there's an obvious concern looks on his face even though he is sleeping. He is frowning. Jiae touch the eyebrows and caress to stop the frowning. Even with the small touch, Baro slowly wake up from his sleep. He look up and see Jiae smiling sweetly to him with the pale face. Baro take her hand and hold it tightly. 

Baro concernly ask Jiae:''Are you okay? do you want me to call the doctor? are you hungry?''

Jiae just smile and pats his head :''I'm fine oppa. Don't worry''

Baro:''how can I'm not worry. Just look at you. Now tell me who did this?''

Jiae:''Oppa  I don't want to talk about this please''

Baro:''Arasso, now give me your parents's phone numbers. I need to inform them about you''

Jiae:''shiroo. They are too busy with their life. ''

Baro:''Jiae-yah. what ever you say'' Baro take Jiae's phone that already charged and call her parents

 

 

Jiae is now sulking after what Baro did :''I told you already right... NO NEED TO CALL THEM''

Baro:''kiddo, listen to your oppa. Now , do you need anything?''

Jiae face her body opposite to Baro :''get out!!'' (almost shouting)

Baro:''okay, I'll go to your house and take your cloths with me, give me the pass code''

Jiae :''I don't want to'' 

Baro give a playful smirk to J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter