five

Smiling Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiae nod and slowly move closer to Baro"close your eyes''. Baro's heart is pounding as he wait the lips to touch his lips.. and he waiting.....and waiting.... when he open his eyes, Jiae is already walking ahead him . Baro:''yah!! wait for me'' running to keep Jiae's pace.. and stop Jiae from walking any farther. Baro:''where's my kiss?''  Jiae:''Oppa,we are doing it too fast. I don't really that experience all of that''  Baro:''so....... i don't get a kiss" with pleading looks  on his face. Jiae just shakes her head as a NO. Baro:''hmmm.... ok then, bye..see you tomorrow''

Jiae arrived at her home- She went straight to her bed  after a shower. Her mind keep flashback all the moment of date with Baro earlier and can't stop smiling. It's continue till the morning making the night a sleepless night for Jiae.

 

-the next morning- 

Jiae come to school like usual but with a panda eyes because of the sleepless night . Jiae was shocked because Hanna is not mad with her anymore. Hanna greet her with smile just like what she always did to Jiae.  Just like that, it seems like yesterday was never happen and they didn't fight. Jiae feels really great having Hanna as her best friend again.

Hanna:''Jiae-yah, are you free after school?'' linking her arm with Jiae's

Jiae doesn't want to disappoint Hanna even thought she feel a little unwell today 

Jiae :''yes I'm free. let's go to the mall'' Jiae excitedly asking Hanna

Hanna:''okay call, but can you wait for me after school. I got something to do first ''

Jiae:''arasso'' said Jiae while making the "OK'' sign

The  Math class have just started and Jiae is paying attention to her teacher. Just then, she received a chat . It's from Baro *let's go to the cafe this after school :)*<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter