six

Smiling Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro:"yah, Jiae?! Jiae?!" Looking furiously at the phone

CNU:''yah Baro, what's happen?''

Baro tries to calm himself :''Jiae,...Jiae....she need me now. I got to go, i'll see you later''

Baro leave CNU in the cafe alone and runs searching for Jiae. Right after Baro is out of CNU's sight. He saw Lia and Hanna entering the cafe holding hands . They seems really close . After they ordered , they sit right behind CNU as they didn't realized he is there. CNU suspects Lia and Hanna have something relate to Jiae so he decide to undercover himself and eavesdrop the conversation.

 

Baro go to the park and places that Jiae possibly there but no luck. The sun is starting to set down making Baro more worried about Jiae. The last place he go is the school. He try to search Jiae at her classroom.

-back at the cafe-

after 10 minutes of small talk,

Hanna start to feel guilty for what she did to Jiae:''are we doing the right thing?''

Lia:''well, to be honest. it is wrong but she is the one who started first right. She stole Baro from us''

Hanna:''what if something happen to her....what if she die?''

Lia:''owh Hanna, why you gotta be so innocent.. just listen to me, everything will be find. I bet Baro will search for her'' (making 'i don't give a ' face)

Hanna:''but we locked her in the store . Remember?!''

Lia:''Ugh, you are so annoying Hanna . just make sure you close your mouth and everything will be just fine''

Hanna just slightly nod and stop talking.

Lia:''hmmm, ok then, got to go''

Hanna:''where? how about me?''

Lia:''Do you want to come with me or should I take you home?''

Hanna:''I wanna go home''

suddenly someone interrupt them.

CNU:''don't worry. let me take you home, Hanna-shi''

Lia is shocked by CNU :''wh-what are you doing here. What did you hear?''

CNU:''F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter