12 new student

Nobody knows about it until they come.

The next day..........

 

I woke up and did my daily routine.Today was a different day for me because I came to school 5 minutes before the school bell ring.Well it was a bit ordinary for me.I walked to my locker to take some book but there was someone standing there.I bet he was a junior.When he saw me he quickly stand infont me."Annyeonghaseyo ~~~~ sunbae.I`m Kim Dongjin a junior".I nod and asked him to continue."Sunbae,I actua---ac----act actually I like you."he said while blushing madly.I wanted to giggle but I had to protect my image so well like I always do."I really appreciate that you like me but I`m so sorry  I don`t want to have any relationship yet...but I think there would be another girl that was perfect for you Dongjin she, will definitely better than me."I smiled to him.He seem to listen to me because he smiled back to me."Thanks,Sunbae.I will listen to you."he bowed and waved  at me .I waved and put my fists up while mouthed "Fighting".he nod and dissapear.I took my book and walked to my class.I sat on my seat and listened to some exciting music with my earphone.Suddenly the girls in my class were screaming and I looked up just to see 12 new student but I knew that they were not humans but werewolves.Their scents were different and to me it was  a little bit stink well vampire and werewolves were enemy."Okay,class today we had 12 new student.Please be nice to them.All of you could take a sit at the empty seats."my homeroom teacher said."Kamsahamida, soengsaenim."they said.

*What the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12 new students who were werewolves in the same class with me.ALL OF THEM!!!!.Oh noooooooooo my life.I sighed quietly and rested my head on the desk.

PAKKKK!!!

I quickly looked up just to see Mr.Park .WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TODAY JUST NOW WEREWOLVES NOW PARK SONSAENGNIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I sighed.I had such a bad luck."LEE~~~~!!!!!DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR 2 HOURS!!!!.I just ignored him and waited the lunch bell to ring.

KRIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly put my book into my bag and walked to my secret place but I was stopped by 12 people not really werewolves actually.Yes werewolves."Don`t block my way."I coldly said to them."Relax,babe we just wanted to talk  to you."One of them said."Oooh and I`m Kai."I just looked at him and them.I turned to  him and said"I never asked and don`t want to know"I walked pass them and go to the rooftop.

 

 

 

                                                                                                          <    

A/n:This is my second chapter hpe  like it and I would update soon <     ANNYEONG