Assignment.

Nobody knows about it until they come.

KAI POV

"Woah such a fierce vampire".I said to them.They just looked at the dissappearing figure.* Why I felt liked was pulled towards her and wanted her in my arms.ARRGHHH!!!I MUST GO INSANE!!!!!*I sighed and pulled my hair a bit.

"Kai, are you okay?"I looked to Suho hyung and said "Yes" we walked to the cafeteria and I started to search for her.*Aishhh next time I must asked what her name was.*

LEE~~~~/OC POV

After I leaved all the werewolf,I walked to the rooftop.I pushed the door and leaned on the wall there was no more blood at my place so I decided to go to my parents' mansion to got some blood from them.

When the bell ring I walked to the class.Seriously why must all the werewolf seat around me.Mrs.Lee walked into my class and all of us stand and bowed to her"Good afternoon Mrs.Lee"."Good afternoon,all of you could sit.Okay, class so today I will give you a project  and the concept of this project was  Fantasy.All of you must searched about  some  creature liked vampires,werewolves,fairies,elves and more.So  one group must have two person in it.I had arranged the group so the first one,Park Chanyeol & Byun Baekhyun.Kim Jong In & Jung Eunji........................"I patiently waited for my name and hoped that I will not be partnered with one of the werewolves."Luhan & Lee ~~~~".*That's not my name right???OH MY GOD!!!!WTF WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!WHY MUST THE FREAKING WEREWOLF!!!WHY??!!!!!I HAD SUCH A BAD LUCK*. I sighed silently."Okay.so the due of the project was 2 weeks from now on ."That's all for today thank you. You were all dissmised."

I was walking to my parents' mansion it was just  30 minutes from my school.When I arrived tHere I quickly ring the doorbell just to see Mr.Jung my father assistant open the door."Oh.young miss ~~~.Welcome back.Do you want to see your parents?." "Yes,are they at home?".I said ."Yes they are at home now.Please come in.". "Thanks"