Chapter 1

Nobody knows about it until they come.

LEE ~~~~ /OC POV

I 'm running in the forest for hunting . 12 pair of eyes look at me.They came closer and........ 

NAEGEWA SINSOKHI!!

GAPJAGI BION DEUSI......

I groan when hearing the alarm."Arggh! School!"

I wake up and get ready for school.For your information I'm not a morning person.*why human go to school.Arggh!! I'm  late again more detention. Why do i care?*

I walked to my class and MR.Park was there looked mad at me."Lee ~~~~!!!You're late again!Detention after school for 2 hours!!" I just look at him with bored look."No need to shout I'm not deaf"I muttered while walking pass him to the back of the class.I sat down on my seat and many eyes were looking at me.I looked up and see all the boys were staring  at me.I ignored all the eyes and look out of the window.

KRIING!!!!!!!!!!

The school bell ring that mean for lunch. I slowly pack my bag and ready to go to my secret place when all the boys were blocking my way.I raised my left eyebrow."Go away I want to eat my lunch". One of the boys come to me and asked me."Do you want to join us eat at the cafeteria?"I came closer and seductively wishpered at him."I would love to but not today". He was blushing madly while I walked away.

At The Rooftop....

I drinked all the red liquid from my bottle.Smilling happily when suddenly there was a wind blowed.I looked around and had a bad feeling.Something will happen.Choas.Trouble.

I closed the bottle and put it in my bag.I walked to my locker to put some book.Love letters fall from my locker.*Why there were so many letter I got today?!!!*I sighed and put all the letter into my bag. 

KRIING!!!

Finally!!the last bell ring.I packed my bag and walked out.*There was no more blood at house.Otteokhae!!!*

NO ONE POV

YAH!!Leader!!.The boy said to his leader.The leader glared at him and motion him to shut up.The boy just smiled akwardly and shut his mouth.His friends just laught quietly under their breath poor maknae.The boy just pouted cutely.They continued to watch the figure quietly.