Irene?

Madness of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laying in bed, Seulgi kept her eyes on the clock. She couldn’t sleep well since three days ago, when everything happened. The tallest one, wanted to understand what happened, understand what the extent of the reality was, but she was afraid, afraid to know the truth. The voice didn’t speak anymore, Seulgi knows that she’s still in her mind, the girl could feel how calm and heavy your brain processed.

-12:30am- The clock branded, making the tired girl restless for her lack of sleep.

“Are you there?” She said quietly, waiting for some reaction. Her voice echoed in the empty room and another silence filled the place.

Seulgi wanted so badly to hear the voice again. She was already accustomed with the lowly and melodic tone everyday sounding in her mind and now, this three days, was being like a hell for her without listening to that. Why the voice stopped?

“Answer me…” She spoke, almost failing.

Again, there was no answers. Seulgi snorted and closed her eyes in order to sleep, tired of trying to make the voice appear.

‘Missing me?’

Frightened, she opened her eyes abruptly and a relief through her spine. The girl stared the dark room, trying not to show her anxiety.

“Y-you are back. W-who are you?”

‘hi-hi, since when you act nervous close to me?’

Seulgi shivered with the sweet laugh from the voice and like a flashback, started to remember how comfortable the arms of the girl was when she hug her.

“Tell me… What are you? Angel? Demon? What?” She insisted while her breath began to haywire.

Angry? Scary? How could she feel right now? It was like her problems that everybody judged a lie was so dawn real.

‘Hey, calm down. Just sleep, okay? Don’t think too much, Seulgi… You already know me, you know me more than anyone.’ the voice said slowly.

Frustrated, the girl buried her head in the pillow, giving up of understanding the situation. Seulgi was satisfied in hearing the voice, so now probably she could sleep properly.

‘Good night…’ She listened before closed her eyes.

 

-‘’-

 

Seulgi woke up in the morning and decided to take a shower to organize her chaotic mind. Thoughts and more thoughts were exploding her head. It was obvious now that the voice just speak when Seulgi wanted, and strangely, Seulgi didn’t like that.

After changing clothes and eating something, the girl went out of her dormitory for unwind.

‘Where are we going?’ Seulgi shakes her head, ignoring the question of the voice. She hated when she heard that the word ‘we’ came out from the stupid voice.

Walking aimlessly, Seulgi picked her cellphone checking if there were any messages from Wendy. There was more than fifteen, Wendy was worried and Seulgi felt bad for making her friend feel like that. “How are you?” “Do you need something?” “Seul~ You know that you can lean on me, right?” “I wanna see you…” she read all with a huge smile.

‘I wish you could smile for me too.’ The voice made Seulgi click her tongue, but at the same time felt puzzled when her stomach screamed. What’s that feeling? However, Seulgi now knows one thing, don’t ask nothing, the voice won’t answer.

While walking in a calm park, Seulgi saw a strange girl sitting under a tree. She stayed staring the stranger when suddenly, without command, her body came toward the girl.

“What the h-“ She looked up as if she could see the proprietress of the voice. “What are you doing? Yaaah~~”

The strange girl was already gazing the situation, her sad eyes coughing Seulgi attention, who stopped to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter