Am I crazy?

Madness of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a cold calm night, Seulgi was on top of her school building. The tired girl’s circumstances were not good, she was almost jumping from there.

‘Don’t jump…’ the famous voice sounded in her messy head. ‘Please…’
Seulgi crouched at the edge of the building and looked down with her watering eyes. The girl couldn’t handle anymore of being called crazy, she didn’t understand her problem and just wanted to end her pain.
“Shut up! You are not real!” Seulgi yelled, not caring if someone could listen her.
‘I’m real, I’m here with you, talking to you. Don’t do that, Seulgi’ the soft tone of the voice made Seulgi squeeze her shoulder.
“Damn it! Stop, stop stop…” The fragile girl repeated pressing her eyes.
‘Your friend is coming. Go to your dorm. Forget this… You are normal.’
Seulgi totally lost, got up again at her old pose and leaned her body on the edge. She could feel the cold wind balancing her hair as she put her foot in the air. Seulgi closed her eyes so she wouldn’t see her death.
‘No!’ the voice screamed in her mind. ‘I’m real, listen to me!’
The suicide girl just smiled weakly, breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter