Pain Will Always Be There

Which One?

The first day of school finally ended,all of the students were happily chatting while going out to their school.Seunggi was still on his thought,thinking about Yoona.He is just walking while looking on the ground.While walking on the street,he saw Yoona and Taecyeon talking near the river.Seunggi hide behind a tree to prevent them seeing him.He just watching the two chatting about something in a distance.

"What are they talking about,I cant hear it.Maybe I should go closer without them noticing" Seunggi try to go closer to them,hiding in every object that he will see.When he got closer enough he try to listen to them while peeking.But Seunggi was surprised.

Seunggi wished that he didn't see what just happen.He saw Yoona kissed Taecyeon on his lips.Seunggi felt his chest hurting like he has been stabbed by a thousands of knives.Taecyeon then said something to Yoona.

"When we are in school.Always have your uniform at least two ,okay?" Taecyeon then Yoona's uniform.He off button the two buttons and Yoona just let him do what he wants.Yoona just nod for an answer.

Seunggi was shocked on what he is seeing.He thinks that the Yoona he met earlier on the street was different from the Yoona he is seeing now.Taecyeon and Yoona finally leave and went to their home.Seunggi was still there and still hiding.He still cant believe that Yoona can do something like that.Seunggi then lean his back to the tree and sit down while looking at the soil.

"Appearance.......is just.......to......cover their...true attitude hahahahaha" Seunggi laugh to himself while his tears keep rolling down to his cheeks.Seunggi then went straight to his home and quickly do everything he can do inside his house just to forgot everything he just saw..

Yoona was making her way now to her apartment while her head hanging low and her tears just keep flowing out.She then saw her two buttons that are not closed.She then closed it slowly while saying....

"What kind of horrible life is this? What did I do to deserve this?" Her tears are not stopping and keep falling down.

Seunggi was cleaning the balcony and Yoona happen to be pass by in front of his house.Seunggi saw Yoona and he just keep staring at her.Yoona stop for a moment and she look at the balcony and saw Seunggi.Seunggi pretend that he didnt saw Yoona and he just keep cleaning.Yoona's pain gotten worse when he see Seunggi.She then continue to walk until she reach her apartment.Yoona go to her bedroom and she keep crying while hugging her pillow tightly.

(TOMORROW MORNING)

Seunggi was walking near their school and he saw Taecyeon.Taecyeon look at him with smirk and call him.

"Hey you,come here" Taecyeon shout and wave his hand signalling him to come.

"Ma-may I help you?" Seunggi said in a nervous state and shakey voice.Taecyeon hold his collar very tight and said.

"Dont you ever make a wrong move with Yoona or else I will bury you alive.Do you got that?" Taecyeon said while giving him a develish look.

"Yes!!! yes!!! I got it.I Promise" Seunggi said while holding Taecyeon's arm with his both hands.

"Good" Taecyeon let go of Seunggi and fix his uniform.Yoona then appear behind Seunggi.And of course Yoona leave her uniform two on her chest.Taecyeon saw this and he quickly smile.Seunggi saw his expression and look at his back and saw Yoona and her look.Seunggi's eye widen that she really do what Taecyeon says.Yoona was also shocked that Seunggi was right in front of her.

"Did I gave you a permission to look at my girl?" Taecyeon said threatening Seunggi.

"Sorry...im sorry,I guess I should go inside now" Seunggi said and left.Yoona watch him leaving but the truth is that she really want to talk to him.

"You look good babe *wink* especially with that bra you wearing" Taecyeon approach Yoona and use his hand to reveal more of her bra.

"Please stop,Im already doing what you said to me" Yoona said while feeling embarrass.

"Its okay,besides your becoming famous,all the students are keep looking at you" Taecyeon try to caress Yoona's cheek but when he touch it,his hand got wet.He then realize that Yoona was crying.

"Do you having fun that im doing this???? Do you having fun making fun of me???? Do you having fun that your embarrassing me??? Do you having fun that im feeling hurt and do you having fun threatening Seunggi?!?!?!?! You have no idea how am I feeling , you only care about yourself and nothing more!!!" Yoona keep raising her voice in each questions she asked.Taecyeon was surprise and this is his first time seeing this side of Yoona.

All the students are staring at them.Yoona notice this and she run away and hide herself in one of the girl's restrooms.She hide there for an hour and she skip her first class again for the second time.She then remember Seunggi that they both miss their first class on the first day of school.Yoona was smiling remembering how he met Seunggi.

"I guess the way we meet is not a coincidence,I think its destiny hehehe" Yoona laugh,but that laugh and smile suddenly disappear when she remember how Seunggi see her today.

"I think I got it backwards,I guess it is just a coincidence that we meet" 

A group of girls enter the restroom and Yoona try to not make a noise.The girls was talking about something and Yoona try to listen to them.

"Hey have you heard that that one of the English Teacher has taken to the hospital because he was been hit by a car??"

"Really? then the class he was holding would be sharing the other classes temporarily"

"Probably yes,and I wish we will be joining that man,you know what I mean"

"Oh you mean Lee Seunggi right? that guy really knows how to make a romantic scene plus his a good singer "

"Yeah I know!!!!!" The both girls were having fun but they dont know that someone was listening to them.

The bell begin to ring and saying that it times for the second class.The girls finally went outside the restroom.Yoona heard all of it.She then went outside and head to her next class.

Yuri enter to her class and greet everybody and of course the students greeted back.When Yuri saw Yoona,she gotten worry because Yoona was not in her usual self.But Yuri cant talk to her because she need to teach lesson.Yuri was doing her best in teaching to make her students understand but she keep glancing to Yoona who was just looking at the blackboard but her mind was somewhere else.Yuri got an idea to make herself talk to Yoona.

"Im Yoona!!!!" Yuri shouted and the whole class look at Yoona.Yoona was also shocked that Yuri call her name.She then stands up.

"Yes Ms.Kwon?" 

"What is our lesseon today in Math?" Yuri asked her.Yoona was just standing their awkwardly.

"It seems you dont know the answer.Detention after this class" Yuri then proceed to her teaching.

'Why does everybody hate me' Yoona thought to herself and frowned.

Seunggi was walking along the corridor while talking to himself.

"I cant believe she actually her uniform....IN PUBLIC!!!! that just saw....argh!!!" Seunggi begin to run to release some stress.

"Yah!!! no running in the school corridor!!!" Someone's voice stop Seunggi.Seunggi look at the teacher and to his surprise it was his English Teacher.

"Ms.Jung!!! Im sorry,im just---,,,,,im not feeling well today" Seunggi said with a half lie and half true.

"Really???" Jessica check his temperature and flicked his forehead.

"Lier,your fine as in fine.I guess your just feeling stress,wanna talk about it?" Jessica offer to Seunggi.

"N-no its fine" Seunggi said while scratching his head.

"Dont be such a baby Lee Seunggi.Just follow me" Seunggi then follow Jessica to a classroom that is not being use.

"Ms,Jung im seriously fine you dont have to do this and I have to go to my second class" Seunggi said while looking at his watch.

"You cant attend to your second class anymore,your 30 mintues late and dont worry i'll talk to your second class teacher" Jessica smile to Seunggi.

"But Ms.Jung,today is the start of our lesson."Seunggi beg for Jessica.

"You give me no choice but to send you to a detention then." Jessica smirk while crossing her arms.

"What!!! what did I do" 

"You were running in the corridor earlier" Jessica smiles.

"That's it??? That was a simple reason to send me to a deten--" Seunggi was cut by Jessica

"Are you opposing your teacher???" Jessica make a angry face to Seunggi.

"N-no Ms.Jung" 

"Good.Now then,can you tell me what was your male classmates saying to me" Jessica said while raising her left eyebrow.

"Wait..I thought were gonna talk about me and my problems" Seunggi said.

"Well I change my mind.Now answer my question...HONESTLY" Jessica said while giving a serious tone when she said 'honestly'

"Well...alot actually" Said Seunggi.He was feeling nervous because he knows what kind of words they are using for Jessica.

"Can you give me an example?" Jessica then place her right leg over her left leg.Seunggi saw this plus Jessica was wearing a skirt.Seunggi try to cover his crotch with his hands and try to answer.

"Like....Like....your pretty" Seunggi said while sweating.

"Your body cant lie Lee Seunggi.Tell me the truth or else I will pass the blame to you" Jessica smirk.

"Wha-what do you mean my body cant lie?" Seunggi was confused.

"Try to remove those hands of yours and you will know what I mean..I know they're saying something inappropriate so can you please tell me" Jessica was having fun teasing Seunggi.

"If I said just one,will you let me go?" 

"Of course"

"Then,they actually said many things about you like......You have big---you know" Seunggi was not feeling comfortable.

"So its true they say something like that" 

"Wait...So you actually dont know!!!" Seunggi stands up from his seat.

"No *laugh* I was actually just teasing you but I didnt know it was true" Jessica was keep laughing.

" *sigh* I cant believe I have a teacher like you" Seunggi feel unfair.

"Oh common,those kind of things was part of growing up.Its natural" Jessica said still laughing.

"Your making me feel worse.Im taking my leave Ms,Jung" Seunggi then went towards the door until some hand touch his arm.

"You forgot something Lee Seunggi" Jessica said with an innocent face.

"Really??? I actually dont have anything with me" Seunggi was confused

"Yes,You forgot this" Jessica lean in to kiss Seunggi.Seunggi was shocked and just standing their like a statue.Jessica then ge her bag and go towards the door but she stops for a moment.

"Dont tell anyone about this okay Lee Seunggi *wink*" Jessica then leave Seunggi who is still cant move on in what just happen.

"This day was full of surprises...I dont know if this day was really good or bad" Seunggi said.