Taken by Force

Which One?

Yoona was getting nervous by the second that the footsteps are getting louder.Seunggi was getting worry to Yoona since she's acting weird,he always looking at Yoona and he always just recieve a fake smile.Soon,Taecyeon was now at Yoona's back,standing.Yoona's heart was beating so fast and she is sweating like crazy.Taecyeon then put his right hand to Yoona's right shoulder.Seunggi see this and he look at Taecyeon with a confuse expression.Taecyeon look at Seunggi with a devilish smile and said.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend bro?" Taecyeon lied.Yoona was shocked by the words she heard.But Teacyeon was threatening her by gripping hard on her shoulder.Seunggi look at Yoona for an honest answer but he got no response,Yoona was just looking down on her foods.Seunggi then stands up and said.

"Oh,Hi...ahm...im just...im just about to go out hahaha" Seunggi laugh nervously and left.

Taecyeon then sit down where Seunggi was sitting before.He was just staring at Yoona while smirking.Yoona was feeling so uncomfortable unlike when she was with Seunggi.Taecyeon was checking Yoona from head to toe while smiling.He then caressing Yoona's back with his hand.Yoona was shocked to the sudden action,she was gripping her skirt while closing her eyes tight and praying that Taecyeon would just disappear.

"Why wont you eat your food babe?" Taecyeon asked while caressing Yoona's back

"I-Im not hungry" Yoona said while wiping her sweat on her forehead.

"Are you sure? You even didn't touch your food.Let me feed you then." Taecyeon use his other hand to get a full spoon of soup and feed it to Yoona.

"Open your mouth please,be a good girl." Taecyeon said.Yoona open and ate the soup.This continues until the food was completely done.The other students around them was keep looking at them and saying that they might be a couple.But they dont know that Yoona was just being use.Soon one of Taecyeon's member interrupt them and said.

"Hey Taec,are you planning to eat here or just to stare this girl?" The guy said while looking at Yoona's thigh.

"Then I will asked you the same thing.Are you planning to eat here or just to look at my girl's thigh?" Taecyeon then look at Yoona with a smirk.

"Girl? Yeah right,dont you want to introduce me to your "girl"? Taecyeon then stands up to introduce his friend to Yoona.

"Babe,this is Nickhun,the medler in our group.Nickhun,this is Yoona,my Girlfriend" Taecyeon introduced them to each other.

"Yoona....Yoona....." Nickhun then walk to Yoona's back to play with her hair.

"Hey Khun,im going to buy some food since I havent eat yet" Taecyeon then leave the two.

"Yeah whatever bro.....Say Yoona,You have beautiful hair" Nickhun then smell her hairs scent.Yoona closed her eyes tight while gripping her skirt.

"Why dont you say something?" He continue to play with her hair.

"I---I need to go to the restroom" Yoona just said that to escape.

"Then let me go with you,i'll show you how to use the restroom properly" Nickhun smirk at Yoona.Nickhun then move to Yoona's side and start caressing her legs.Yoona touch his hand and look around the cafeteria if someone just saw them.Nickhun was stronger than Yoona,even Yoona was holding his hands.He can still move it with ease.His trying to lift Yoona's skirt up.Yoona was panicking and keep looking around with a nervous face.She then look at her skirt and only a few more lift then her underwear will show.Nickhun was having fun to what he is doing until he saw someone to the corner of his eye.He quickly stop on what he was doing and sit properly.Yoona was shocked to him,she then heard someone talk behind her.She quickly tidy herself up and fix her skirt.

"Nickhun!!! I told you to come over to my office when it it launch time.I cant believe you,having a detention at first day of school.Come with me!!!" The teacher force Nickhun to get out the cafeteria.

Yoona finally can breath peacefully but she remember that Taecyeon might come back to her so she took this chance to escape.She then stand up look around if Taecyeon was around.She spot Taecyeon was busy talking to a girl while in the line.Yoona then quickly run to the exit and go to her next class.

Yoona was walking along the corridor until some teacher calling her.Yuri saw Yoona walking outside of her class room,she then get her attention and try to talk to her.

"Yah,Im YoonA!!!" Yuri called Yoona outside her room.

"Yes Ma'am?" Yoona look at Yuri with a smile.

"Come here I have to talk to you" Yuri then put some chair beside her and offer it to Yoona.Yoona then sit beside her Math Teacher.

"Did I do something wrong Ms.Kwon?" Yoona asked nervously.

"No,Im just here to ask you something.What do you think of this school you just transfer?" Yuri asked.

"Well,I can say that it was very beautiful,wide and clean.Actually its kinda beyond words to describe it."Yoona smile it Yuri.

"Glad you like it now,here's another question" Yuri then put her right thigh over her left thigh.

"Do you have any problems between you and your family? We can help to solve your problems" 

"My..my parents actually...died two years ago in a car accident" Yoona look down not showing her tears to Yuri.

"Im sorry,I didn't know about it.Im so sorry" Yuri then give some tissue to Yoona.

"Its okay Ms.Kwon...I just...miss them....so much" 

"Lets just proceed to my next question.This might shocked you a little alright" Yuri was adjusting herself to her seat.

'Common Yuri,say it!!! She can't suspect you since your just asking...You can do this...Just relax' Yuri thought to herself,she then inhale very deep and said.

"D-do you ha-have a b-boyfriend Yoona?" Yuri felt stupid to herself for asking this.

'Yeah way to go stupid,nice job asking her in a nervous state and choppy words' Yuri thought.

"B-boyfriend!?!?!?" Yoona was caught of guard.She then remember Taecyeon and their conversation in the cafeteria earlier.She bit her lip and think.

'He is not my Boyfriend right.He didnt even asked me.He just forced me to be his Girlfriend...Yeah that's it,his not my boyfriend but....but what if he heard this...No!!! His not my boyfriend...just say the truth Ms.Kwon is waiting' Yoona was having a battle with her thoughts.

"Ahm..You dont have to answer if you dont want too" Yuri just smile awkwardly.

"I...Im actually....I....." Yoona was having trouble for what word she might use.

"Im....SINGLE!!!!, yeah that's it...Im single heheh" Yoona smile to her teacher but her thought was still fighting her.

'Im so dead if Taecyeon heard this'

"REALLY!!!! I mean,really" Yuri felt relief when she heard she was single.

"Yes Ms.Kwon" Yoona was smiling to her teacher but her nervousness was not leaving her.

"Okay then...wow hehe" Yuri was so happy knowing that.

'Even this stupid girl can do such amazing things hahaha' Yuri thought to herself.

"Do you still need something Ms.Kwon?"

"Ah yes,one more question.......Can you be my girlfriend?" Yuri give her question at a lower voice that Yoona cant hear it.

"Can you say it again Ms.Kwon" Yoona was now leaning with her ear facing Yuri.

"I said that.....Where do you live now since your parents are...you know" Yuri was sweating lightly on her forehead.'Stupid will always be stupid' Yuri thought.

"Well..I actually live alone in my apartment,my grandparents was actually inviting me to live in their house but I refuse since I will just be a burden to them because their house is just small and it was only pefect for two people and im strong eater hehehe..And I also got my money from my aunts and uncles,so there's where I get my money" Yoona explain it to Yuri.Yoona was smiling to her but Yuri knows that those are only fakes just to make her not to get worry.

"Do you w------" Yuri was interrupted by the bell telling that it was time for the next class.

"I think I have to go now Ms.Kwon" Yoona got up on her sit and say good bye to her teacher.

"See you tomorrow" Yuri was feeling frustrated to herself.

"I think I only make her feel sad with my stupid questions.I didnt know she have those kind of experiences.*sigh*" Yuri just head to her next class to clear her mind.

Seunggi was now in his class room waiting for the next teacher.Seunggi was not in his usual self because in what just happen in the cafeteria.

"So Yoona already have a boyfriend...What am I thinking!!! Of course she have,shes a very beautiful girl so of course she have a boyfriend" Seunggi ruffle his hair in annoyance.

"Good morning class!!!" The teacher said while entering.Seunggi force himself to stand up to greet the teacher.

"Good Morning Ma'am" The whole class greeted back.Seunggi didnt even greet the teacher.He was just looking at the ground.

"You make take your seat..Okay let me introduce myself,I'am your English teacher and my name is Ms.Jessica Jung we will be together for the rest of the school year and please call me Ms.Jung class" Jessica said with a perfect English language.

Seunggi didnt even bother listening to the teachcer or even looking at her.He just looking at his table repeating the same word 'boyfriend' in his mind.He then heard his classmates at his back saying that their English teacher was so gorgeous,cute and many more compliments.He then look at his teacher for the first time.

'Whoa!!' Seunggi was shocked on how the teacher looks.He just keep staring at her without even blinking.Jessica then saw him and smile at him.

"I guess this is not bad right? Since Yoona was already taken but wait....How old is this teacher?" Seunggi thought to his teacher.Seunggi then raise his hand and Jessica saw this and call him.Seunggi go beside the teacher and said.

"May I know how old are you Ms.Jung" Seunggi bringing his best smile to his teacher.Jessica just smile at him and said,

"Why did you asked? Do you have a crush on me?" Jessica said while joking. "Well im 26 years old only" Jessica smile on him.

"26 years old!!!!" Seunggi was shocked.

"What,do I look like im old to you" Jessica pout.

"No,not at all...Its just that...just wow" Seunggi cant believe that his teacher was actualy younger than him.

"I think you should go back to your seat.They might suspect you or something" Jessica signaling Seunggi with her eyes.

"Okay MS.Jung" Seunggi smile to his teacher before getting back from his seat.

'I guess I have a chance to her...but.....Yoona................" Seunggi was stock again in his thought.