The Talk

Love Spell

You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker~! AAAARGH! Who the heck texted me 6 in the morning! GAAAAAAAAAH! I hate this! Who texted me? Pa? Pak? Oh it's Park Bom. Why did she text me! AAARH! I'm still sleepy! Huhu! *wink* *wink* Since i'm awake, I'd better read her message even though it's against my rules waking up 6 in the morning. I hope her text is important!

안녕 Kwon Jiyong! Meet me in my house later. We need to talk.

This is IMPORTANT! Go there any time you want! (>_<)

What?! That's it! She woke me up 6 in the morning just to tell me to go to her house and talk? And she said 'ANY TIME' why did she text me 6 in the morning! I'd better go to her house now. I need to know what she's babbling about. Omigah! I hate waking up early.

 

I knocked at Bommie's door. She then answered it and let me in. “What's wrong with you? You know I hate waking up early! This should be something good!” I exclaimed at her still mad for waking up early. “I'm sorry, but please forgive me. I have to tell you this so badly. Come sit with me at my office.” she said to me. I rolled my eyes at her and went inside her office. “What is it now you're going to tell me?” I asked her. “Taeyang called me up last night and told me that he likes Dara. He told me you like her too.” said Bommie. “Say what? He told you I like Dara? Say what? Why did he tell you?” I asked her with total confusion. “Stop asking questions! Taeyang told me that he should be the first one to tell Dara that he loves her. He told me that he wants to take her out on a date.” said Bommie. “Why are you telling me this?” I asked her. “Let's just say, I am your friend and I want you to be happy.” replied Bommie. “Don't you want Taeyang to be happy? He is your friend too.” I told her. I am still wondering why she's telling me this. “Good question Jiyong. So you're giving up on Dara?” said Bommie and gave me a smirk. “I won't. I will never give up on her. What can I do to make her mine?” I asked her. “Be the first one to tell her that you love her. Be the first one to take her on a date. I'll give you information whenever Taeyang calls me or texts me.” said Bommie.

 

I said goodbye to Bommie and went straight back to my house and tried to sleep. But my eyes won't just shut and I just can't stop thinking about what Bommie told me. And now I am 100% sure Taeyang likes Dara too. Will this ruin our friendship? Bommie has changed a lot since Dara's birthday. She's now aggressive and so desperate in something or maybe someone? Taeyang? Does she want me to to take Dara out so that Taeyang won't have a chance on Dara, and Bommie will have a chance on Taeyang? This isn't right. I won't follow what Bommie told me. If Taeyang will be the first one to take Dara on a date, then so be it. I won't go against it. Even though it'll hurt. I'll accept it. Bommie must also accept it that Taeyang and her are not meant for each other.

 

Ring! Ring! “Hey Kwon Jiyong! What's the call for?” said Bommie. “I'm not doing it.” I told Bommie. “What? Why? This is your chance!” exclaimed Bommie. “You are just using me so that you can get Taeyang! You think I don't know? You were so obvious while you were talking to me!” I told her. “Jiyong! Please I'm begging you! Please do this for me! You can get Dara at the same time too!” she begged to me. “No. Dara will be mine but not through this. Taeyang will be yours, but not through this too. True love takes time Bommie. You don't rush it.” I told her. She ended the call immediately. I know she'll be hurt, but I hope she understands.