Dear Diary (Bommie's Diary)

Love Spell

I ended the call immediately when Kwon Jiyong told me that the girl he likes is Dara. I didn't knew he liked Dara. I thought nobody liked Dara! He can't take Dara away from me. Dara is mine. I must be the first one to pledge my love for her. But how? Should I take her on a date? What food does she like? I have the same question as Jiyong. Should I ask Dara's best friend? Bommie? I'm full of tension right now when I knew Jiyong likes Dara. I'd better call Bommie now.

 

Dear Diary,

Today was a blast. I can't believe what I saw. Dara and Taeyang hugged each other! I can't believe this! Was he just hugging Dara because he's comforting her? I hope he was just comforting her! If Dara and Taeyang will be together, I swear that I will cut my life! Taeyang should be mine! Mine! Mine! I love you Taeyang! Saranghe! Oh, somebody's calling....

 

Ring! Ring! “Hello! Good evening! This is Park Bom. Who is this please?” I answered the phone. “Oh hi this is Taeyang! Bommie! Good! Uhm, well, I have this question I really want to ask!” replied Taeyang to me. I thought for a while, it's a dream come true! Is he going to ask me out? I hope he would ask me that question! Stay calm Bom, stay calm. “Yes, what is it you're going to ask?” I asked him with my most calm voice. “I have this plan of taking Dara on a date. What do you think? I should be the one first to tell her that I love her 'cause Kwon Jiyong might be the first one to tell her. I wouldn't want that to happen! You're her best girl, you know her more than me! Right? What is her favorite food so I can prepare well for tomorrow!” said Taeyang to me who's really excited. My jaw dropped as I heard those words came out from Taeyang himself. My fragile heart broke into hundreds of pieces. I ended the call by excusing myself that I have to go to sleep. But I only made that up! I won't go to sleep! I have to write to my diary.

 

...he broke my heart twice without him knowing. He doesn't know how painful it is. I'm so STUPID! I should've told him that I like him so that he won't break my heart! I'm being ridiculous again! Stupid me! Stupid heart! Sigh~...but why did he tell me that he must be the first one to pledge his love for Dara and not Kwon Jiyong? Hmm..if Kwon Jiyong be the first one to take Dara on a date and if he will be the first one to tell Dara that he loves her, Taeyang will have no choice but accept the fact that he has 0.01% chance on Dara! I'd better tell Kwon Jiyong about this! I now consider you as my enemy Dara! You're now part of my burn book!