Chapter 4

Vampire Descends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Flashback~ 

("mark" Minji's brother is Mark Tuan from got7 ~)

 

"Mark..Mark please...please wake up.." My breath heaved into my brothers ear. "Please." i begged. My voice was cracking through hollow pants. My arms was wrapped around his neck. My head rested on his chest, my tears had almost drenched his clothing. My begs had calmed down and i waited in silence. I wanted everything to disappear, i wanted everyone in the world to know that he was dying. In my arms. A doctor? A healer? anyone. "anyone" I shrieked, starting to sob louder.Forgetting about my parents, watching from afar. Watching. It was them. They did this to Mark, to the kingdom, to me. I gently lifted myself from my brothers seemingly lifeless body. I stood my back to them. I waited if they could acknowledge me, say anything. Nothing came from their mouths. The only thing i heard was the innocent screams and vibrations that crept it's way into our underground haul of cowardice. I felt so angry, you could say i was compatible to a volcano on the verge of eruption. But the only difference was that every emotion, every thing i kept bottled up had already erupted. I whipped my body around. I glared at them, almost making them cower under my gaze. My mother just stared, no emotion. But if you were to drown into the depths of her heart, you'll almost find guilt, regret. My father just reflected back a glare, making me even more aggravated, if you were to understand what he felt, you couldn't. He had no heart."i hate you" three words. Three words are in control of what scenario could ever happen. But these words, are truth, not a tantrum you'd find a spoilt kid tell their parents after fighting over a toy to buy. I meant these. My mother flinched, then returned to no expression. My father didn't seem to care. The next 5 seconds escalated quickly. Everything exploded. Everything burned. Except me. I watched as my parents screamed and cried, asking for mercy. I was catapulting with power. I was dangerous. I started to burn everything, i manipulated the wind, the ground.. the world. Everything cowered in my demand.

I dropped onto my knees. Everything was back to normal. Well normal as in, a war was unfolding above my head. I stared at the corpses that flickered with ashes in front of my eyes. I did this. I'm a murderer. A killer, i only resembled my parents. I was better off dead. "Min..Minji.." My head jolted up to the velvet sound that lifted off of my brothers lips. "Minji?" i turned my head around, to see my brothers healed body in front of me. I ran to him, falling back into the position i was in only mere minutes ago. I started to cry, loud cries that turned into troubled screams. I felt a hand rub my back. I felt comfort with every finger tip sooth into my skin. Calming me down "You're, you're alive.." i weep through broken breaths. "I am, Minji." realization formed into my head. I must have healed him during..during what i did. "What happened" he spoke. I knew exactly what happened. But words cant express what i had felt. What i had done. After a minute silence i felt my brothers muscles tense up. I looked up to see my brother focused on what was his parents. He pushed me off our embrace but continued to stare at what was a mortifying view of what he loved. He turned his glare to me. I felt so vulnerable. "What did you do?" I answered with silence, avoiding his eyes "Minji" i cowered under his voice "Leave. Never come back. And if you do. I'll kill you." 

My head jerked up from my dream. Why? was all i could say. Why would my brain put me through this again. I wiped my cheeks that were damp from tears. A nightmare. But this wasn't a fiction nightmare. It was true. I missed Mark. I want to know how the kingdom is surviving. If you could call living surviving. I knew he loved me. I knew. But was never told from him. He was my only brother. My only guardian i had. It was understandable that he would hate me from what i had done. But it felt like i was possessed with an overpowering spirit. It wasn't me. denial. It had to be. I'm a killer. But i put myself under an illusion that i am harmless. Safe. I cant tell anyone.

 

                                                                                                                               ~~~

It's Saturday.

I had planned to meet Jungkook and his friends for dinner. He informed me it will be at a very fancy restaurant. I knew this restaurant. Its also very old. Nice style for them is all i could say.I found out earlier that Eunsoo couldn't make it tonight. So i guess i'm by myself..help

I decided to wear a white sleeve less dress that reached the top of my knees. My hair flowed out. All i had on my mind was if they were vampires and im just falling into their deception, they could know that i was responsible for the death of the King and Queen. Who's daughter was also believed to be killed within the aftermath. My brother just told them that. lies. i didn't die. Although i wished i did.

I entered the restaurant. Although i was here for its grand opening sometime in the early 1900's. It has progressed massively. Red curtains draped the pillars that held up the very high ceilings, which then showed

Please log in to read the full chapter