Chapter 3

Vampire Descends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today is a public holiday, and knowing me, the whole day I'll be sitting in my bed watching Netflix on marathon. When i'm done micro waving my popcorn and some chocolate chip cookies straight from the wrapper, i snuggle up in my quilt and pajama's. A couple minutes past and i'm already struggling to keep my eyes open.When I've drifted into a sleep, i'm rudely disturbed from my phone "Uggghhhhhhhhhh" i sigh "let me sleep pleaseee" I lazily pick my phone up and see that i have gotten a text from Eunsoo. Damn these technology things they've made, i swear it took me forever to figure them out. I even see 8 year olds being an expert with them.


Hey girlie x

I just got a message from Hyemi, and she has planned a party tonight! Please come, just for me :) 

Everyone from school will be there! even the 7 boys!! it's going to be so much fun ;)

see you at 8:00! love ya xx

Eunsoo

Seriously Eunsoo? she knows that i don't like parties..but i don't want to leave her to fend by herself. I mean, there will be people drinking. I don't think i can trust her to be responsible. Also, she said that the boys will be there. I'll just try to stay away. So much for lazy day.

Hi Eunsoo

You owe me.

See you tonight!

Minji 

Since i'll be out tonight. I guess i could go pick up some food from the store so i don't have to worry about it later. i mean, i have nothing better to do. I could also buy some new clothes since i wear the same thing almost everyday. I can also get lunch! okay i'm definitely going now.

I'm walking down an aisle, looking at the chocolate bars, OMG THEY LOOK SO GOOD!! ok calm down Minji, it's just chocolate. So many things to buy, why did i agree to go to the party?. I remember last time i went and that was not fun. Well, it looked like people were having fun but, i guess i don't enjoy it as much as them. I'm more of a ballroom person. Actually has class and responsibility including.

Once I've brought everything i rush back home and quickly get changed, i brought a pretty red dress that showed off my legs, they almost look like porcelain butwhat probably explains that is because im over 200 years old.... Matching my dress i slipped on some heels that made me look taller than i actually was, and red lipstick. Red is such a gorgeous color, not because i'm a vampire, it's just the color red is so enchanting. Looking in the mirror i thought that i should have gotten a longer dress. But its fine. If anyone tries to hurt me, i'm sure they'll regret it.

Its about 10 minutes to 8 when Eunsoo arrives at my house. "Minji lets go! i don't want to be late!" said Eunsoo while looking in the rearview mirror touching up her makeup. "I'm coming!" i say while rushing to the passenger seat, "Minji, you look so pretty!" Eunsoo reaches her arms out to hug me. "Not as pretty as you Eunsoo" Eunsoo was wearing her hair up in a high pony tail and wore a short black dress which allowed her long legs to be shown. She wore a pretty silver necklace with a heart charm. I don't understand how one can be so beautiful, with an understanding and caring heart like hers.

We reach the house, or should i say mansion. It looked amazing. Hyemi has always been very rich, every time i see her house i explode with excitement, its just so cool! much more beneficial then my small apartment room. While i walk up to the door i recite in my head

Please log in to read the full chapter