Chapter 5

Photograph (Based on True Story!)

Few days after Bomi birthday, Bomi decided to make a multichat at LINE for the group project. She also invited Myungsoo to the chat for a discussion.

[MULTICHAT] Sonnaeun, JEJEUNJI, P. Chanyeol, Junhyung, Chen, Dasom, Yoon Bomi⋆,  Kim Myungsoo.

[Yoon Bomi⋆ invited Kim Myungsoo on the multichat]

Kim Myungsoo           : test

JEJEUNJI                   : heloooooo

Dasom                         : welcome *sticker*

Junhyung                     : hey bro

....... (few random talk)......

Dasom                         : add my snapchat!!

Kim Myungsoo           : i just made one. Add me kimmyungsoo

JEJEUNJI                   : jungeunjijej

Sonnaeun                    : sonaeun without double n in the mid.

Naeun didn’t exactly joined the multichat since it was quite random and noisy. Dasom was really noisy like usual and Eunji too. Bomi also explained few things about the group project. The only boy who was active was Junhyung. The other was like total dead silent or haven’t read it yet.

Beep! Naeun checked her phone only to found two notifications since she turn off the multichat notifications.

[LINE : Kim Myungsoo sends you a friend request]

[SnapChat : kimmyungsoo added you]

Naeun calmy accepted his friend request as well as his snapchat. But it was quite strange that she can’t add his snapchat that time. She decided to ask him on LINE privately since she didn’t want to ruin the on-going conversation in multichat.

            Sonnaeun                    : I can’t add your snapchat

            Kim Myungsoo           : what?

            Sonnaeun                    : idk, sorry

            Kim Myungsoo           : I don’t really know how to use it, wait

           

[Snapchat  from kimmyungsoo]

Sonnaeun                    : i received it. Laggy i guess.

Kim Myungsoo           : no worry haha

Naeun thought for awhile. He does seems a bit passive. But not that passive. Chanyeol was way more passive during whole one month after Mujigae first encounter. Naeun laughed while remembering that moment. Chanyeol would never speak up anything if he wasn’t called or force to speak at the group. At class, he even didn’t seat with Mujigae and hangout with the kind nerd. It seems like Myungsoo was not as bad as what Bomi told her. She start to think that the group project will be 100% success.

 


It was Saturday already. That day school was on break due to teacher meeting. School has been rough this week. After a busy week, sometimes other than being a couch potato, the most effective way to heal the pain is by spending quality time with your best friend. Naeun decided to hangout with ¾ of Mujigae at Myeongdong Mall. It was hard to get all of Mujigae completely to hangout together. It is a great thing that ¾ of them able to make it that day. Reason? There are a lot of reasons. One said he can’t, one said her mother say no, etc. But the main reason was distance.

Naeun, Bomi, and Kikwang live in the east side of the city. They live very close to each other. Dasom and the other boys live in the west side of the city but not all of them live close to each other / quite far. Eunji live right next to the school which is in the middle side of the city. And this is why, distance was a problem. That day hangout on Myeondong was quite unexpected since it was in the west side. Surprisingly only Joonyoung and Eunji who were unable to join.

After about an hour trip with Bomi and Kikwang to Myeondong Mall, Naeun finally arrived. They agreed meeting at a coffee shop on the first floor. Naeun looked around and found Chanyeol, Junhyun, and Chen casually stand in front of the coffee shop while holding a cup of venti unknown beverage. Chen brought his laptop today. Earlier that day, Bomi told chen to bring laptop. She planned a day before to skype with Myungsoo about the project.

“Guys, let’s go find a place and skype. Oh wait I need to ask him.” Bomi said while searching for her phone. She didn’t bring her own phone today and used her mother old phone. Thankfully her mother old phone had like everyone phone number. After 3 calls, Myungsoo didn’t pick it up. Bomi then asked Naeun who was holding her phone at that time to LINE Myungsoo.

            Sonnaeun : We are here already.  Bomi said we are going to skype for the project

            Kim Myungsoo           :           I’m out of town and will be back around 5

                                                            And can you tell Bomi not to call me now, I’m driving.

            Sonnaeun                    :           Oh then don’t reply. Drive safely.

            Kim Myungsoo           :           Traffic light

Naeun somehow decided not to reply for the sake of driving safety. She told Bomi that Myungsoo will skype them late. So there was 4 hours until he will be able to skype. Mujigae decided to spent the 4 hours doing... what?

“Anything but shopping.” Junhyung said. Even the ‘playboy’ Junhyung who dated lots of times didn’t like accompanying his girlfriend shopping. Kikwang kinda like shopping but not too much. Consider the other, he was the most fashionable. Chanyeol and Chen didn’t even care about fashion and grab anything at the top. Same with Naeun.

“Do you think we look like someone who like shopping?” Naeun pointed at herself and the other 2 girls. Bomi laughed at Junhyung while Dasom nodded in agreement. Junhyung realized that it sounds impossible. They were not the type of person who likes to shop. Naeun prefer having fun than spending money for shopping. Similar to Bomi and Dasom. So they decided to play in the arcade. Boys really like basketball. In the arcade, they wouldn’t skip basketball game. Especially especially, he is a former basketball team. Naeun love to play shooting game while Bomi and Dasom like taking doll from claw machine. They spent around 3 hours on the arcade.

It was the last game, as well as the scariest. It was a dance machine game called Pump it Up. A standard Pump it Up arcade machine consists of two parts, the cabinet and the dance platform. The game is typically played on a dance pad with five arrow panels: up-left, up-right, bottom-left, bottom-right, and a center panel. Additional gameplay modes may utilize two five-panel pads side-by-side. These panels are pressed using the player's feet, in response to arrows that appear on the screen in front of the player. The arrows are synchronized to the general rhythm or beat of a chosen song, and success is dependent on the player's ability to time and position his or her steps accordingly. Naeun used to play this game almost everyday after school. She was like the master of Pump it Up among her other schoolmates. But it has been awhile she played so she lost her master skill.  

“Play that.” Bomi instructed the tall boy, Chanyeol. Chanyeol responded so blankly. He kept rejecting the offer. But no one can’t fight against girls so he ended up playing it with Kikwang. Chanyeol blushed and his face was flushed. It got redder and redder. While Kikwang still play the game while holding his laughter. The mean girls just stood there laughing out loud while recording the whole thing.

The first round ended up with an C score for both of them. Chanyeol said it was actually fun but not something he want to do again. Same to Kikwang. Then the boys force Naeun to step in for the next round with Dasom. Naeun rejected it but Chanyeol need a revenge. She sighed and did it anyway. The boys were surprised as well as Bomi to see Naeun ‘dancing’ skill. Naeun didn’t even bother to hear their compliment. Its not like she won award for doing great on a game right? The game ended with a last A score. Sweat that was trickling down Naeun’s back as she wiped sweats on her forehead with tissue. Its been awhile she ‘move’ around too much.

It was 5 already. The Mujigae searched for the nearest cafe on the top floor with free wifi to skype with Myungsoo. They found a quite expensive one but free wifi cafe. They choose a place right next to the balcony with a splendid view. The waiter came to their table and took their order. Bomi ordered lasagna and lemon tea, Naeun ordered pasta and caramel machiato, and the boys ordered a apetizers. Chen set up his laptop preparing for a skype. They decided to use Bomi’s account since no one else had him as skype friend.

Naeun decided to LINE Myungsoo again. She then found out that Myungsoo LINE her around 15 minutes before.

Kim Myungsoo           : I’m almost home

Sonnaeun                    : Sorry late reply, are you home yet?

Kim Myungsoo           : yep, let me update my skype first.

Sonnaeun                    : ok

Right at that time, Bomi was also calling Myungsoo and only to receive a short word from him telling her that he will take a shower first. Bomi pouted while complaining that Myungsoo was really a cold hearted passive guy. Dasom handed out the script that she printed and showed it to the other. It was indeed good but something was not right...

~flashback~

“So the story will be a romantic loving boy who happily date his girlfriend. But then his family was messed up. He decided to be a bad boy, a very bad boy. His girlfriend dump him. He was devasted, doing drugs, and stole things from extreme depression. And get caught and finally reflect. How? Isn’t that a society right now?” Dasom explained. The others who had no idea just agreed to her plot.

“Let’s vote. The main character is Junhyung.” Dasom said. Everyone raised their hands.

“For the girlfriend..” Dasom said as she looked around. Everyone was looking away, not wanting to do the part. It was decided by rock paper scissor. And guess what? Naeun lose, she got the part.

“There will be a lot of cheesy, lovely, romantic, many skinship, and exotic skinship.” Junhyung joked which sounds extremely creepy to Naeun ear. She sighed but agreed as she lose the rock paper scissor.

~end of flashback~

Right after Naeun flashback, the food arrived and Kikwang need to go back home. He decided to take away his food and left. The hungry Naeun directly ate the pasta. Few minutes after it, Myungsoo was finally on skype. Mujigae, except Naeun, greeted him. Myungsoo kept setting his laptop angle  and move around. It seems like he was on a bedroom. Naeun didn’t bother looking at him as she was eating. She only glanced a bit and go back eating. As Naeun peeked, Myungsoo was fixing his after-shower hair.

“Why are you keep fixing your hair? Ehemm..” Bomi suddenly while turn herself facing Naeun. The other didn’t get her intention and just let it off. Naeun was still busy with her food. She didn’t care as she wasn’t even close to the laptop.

“Can you send me the script?” Myungsoo asked. Dasom then sent him the script via mobile phone. It took around 10 minutes for Myungsoo to finish reading the script. He nodded slowly. “Well, it wasn’t bad and clear. When can we start filming? I also need to record your audio.”

“And what do you mean by that?” Bomi said her forehead crinkled in confusion. “Dubbing.” Naeun replied shortly. Mujigae put on an ‘O’ mouth which means they got it. Naeun used to be in the drama team so she knew some filming stuff as well. “Do you have that thing in shows for voice recording? That you usually put on your back with cables around?” Naeun asked. This time Myungsoo was confused. “AH! Running man, myung.” Bomi got it and explained to Myungsoo while Naeun continue eating. Myungsoo said that he didn’t buy it yet. It was pricey.

“As you will be directing us, can I ask you something?” Junhyung asked. Myungsoo nodded. Naeun was drinking her coffee while listening to the conversations. “Can there be some back-hug scene with Naeun?” he said. Naeun choke for the second time in front of the same boy. Naeun gave Junhyung a deathly stare. Myungsoo laughed loudly. He then smirked. “A long warm back hug? Call!” he jokingly said to Junhyung. Naeun looked at the screen with annoyed expression. She kept saying no. The mujigae laughed at her reaction. Dasom even spice everything up by adding something way more worse. They ended up a call with a filming schedule as a result.

It was quite late around 8pm and Naeun went back home with Bomi. Bomi will drop her off home. During the way back, both of them were quite as they were exhausted. Bomi even fell asleep.

Naeun arrived at 9pm. She was greeted by her sister asking her why she went home so late. Naeun then explain that she had no option since she didn’t drive herself home. Soeun then ask her to clean herself and rest. Naeun took a shower quickly and went to her bed. Before sleeping, she checked her phone and reply some messages.

[LINE : Park Kyung, P.Sooyoung, Sora sent you a message]

‘Why is he texting me?’ Naeun thought while opening her chat with Park Kyung who was no other than her cousin. It was filled with random vent about his life. Naeun was so tired to think so there was no way she could respond him. She opened her chat with Sooyoung, her best friend from first grade, and also Sora. It was nothing important too. Naeun sighed while scrolling her LINE. She then remember something. She tapped on the account “Kim Myungsoo” and click chat.

 

            Sonnaeun                    : hey, about earlier, please don’t

            (5 mins)

            Kim Myungsoo           : Why? Do you want a bed scene instead haha

            Sonnaeun                    : YA! Its not what I mean

            Kim Myungsoo           : Fine fine i get it. I won’t, I promise *laugh sticker*

            Sonnaeun                    : Don’t broke your promise, okay? I’m off

            Kim Myungsoo           : Okok

 

Naeun turned off her phone.

‘You are so dangerous, Myungsoo.’ She thought before going to sleep.


 

AUTHOR NOTE

Finally updated.

Sorry for taking super long! I was away during christmas and new year holiday! And school never chill. They gave me tons of works right after holiday. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!^^ 

Thankyou for reading! Please comment and subcribe! 

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016. HOPE IT WILL BE A PLEASANT YEAR FOR ALL OF US. 

fyi: 2016 starts with a lot of pinkfinite moments *Cry*

Embedded image permalink

(check here : LINK)

Also as they were having america tour earlier, they stayed at the same hotel! OMG!!

(check here for news : LINK)

 

ANYWAY HAVE A NICE DAY<3

tumblr_n4199z8N461sgbtl8o1_500.gif