Chapter 4

Photograph (Based on True Story!)

Suddenly, there was a sound of entrance door opening. Naeun looked back toward the entrance and saw a boy with a camera around his neck. The room light was hitting his white yet slightly tanned skin, causing his features to stand out. He has a deep black eyes and scruffy blond hair. The top portion of his hair is spiked up a bit. On her mind, she wondered who could this blondie be. This blondie sure succeeded on attracting her.

“AH! Myungsoo, you’ve came!” Bomi shouted at the blonde guy who just walked toward Sinkyu’s table from the entrance. Naeun suddenly choked in surprise. She grasped her neck while coughing hard. “Are you okay?” Dasom said as she quickly handed her a glass of water. Naeun quickly took the glass and gulped every drops of water. She then tried to breath.

‘That is Kim Myungsoo??!!!!’


 

            “Are you okay?” Dasom asked. Naeun nodded in reply. She was so embarassed but luckily no one was suspecting anything weird. Dasom warned her to eat slowly. Naeun mumbled few words to her before going back to eat.

            Kim Myungsoo looked around and then went to Sinkyu table. He was pretty friendly and cheerful; judging by how he greeted his friends. He sat right accross Woohyun and Kibum. Naeun didn’t see him a lot after that. She was chatting with her own friend at Jungsang’s table.

            After done eating, Bomi called Mujigae to take a picture together. “Ya~ guys! Let’s take a picture.” Bomi called while pointing at empty space. The Mujigae raised from their seat lazily as the boys were not fond of taking picture.

While they were trying to find the right position and pose, Bomi called Myungsoo over to take a picture. ‘Ah, so Myungsoo is Bomi’s photographer as well’ Naeun thought. Mujigae is a unique group. They did not like to take a picture but when they do, they did a silly pose. Some put on murderous pose, some put on silly pose, etc.

Myungsoo really enjoyed taking picture of Mujigae as well as the other guest. They laugh at the Mujigae silly pose and murderous pose. Myungsoo looked at the camera screen and put an okay sign. The photo session is done.

            Naeun was about to went back to her seat but dragged by Bomi. “Naeun ah, let’s take a picture together. Myung, make it pretty.” Bomi said while linked Naeun arm with her’s. Naeun smiled while Bomi was making silly face. Then one of Naeun friend shouted, “Naeun-ah, don’t try to be pretty!” Naeun denied saying that she never inteded so. Bomi smacked her while Myungsoo who was holding the camera chuckled. He even asked Naeun to put on a silly face. Naeun never did a silly face. She tried to make a silly pose but it seems normal. So, forget it.

            After the photo session done, Myungsoo and Bomi went to Jungsang’s table. Bomi introduced Myungsoo to the Mujigae as they will be working together. Myungsoo shook his hand with the boys first then with Naeun and Dasom.

 “Kim Myung Soo. So, we are going to work together for the movie. Please send me the plot as soon as possible. Ah, do you guys have LINE?” Myungsoo asked. They then shared each other contacts. Then Myungsoo excused himself to go back to Sinkyu’s place.

            “He seems kind and outgoing.”, Junhyung said, “and professional.” Chanyeol and Chen nodded along. Chen and Chanyeol didn’t give much respond toward Myungsoo. Dasom just mumbled few words. Naeun just kept quite and nodded along.

Indeed Kim Myung Soo made a great first impression for everyone. He was very kind, bold, and super friendly. He was not the type of person who shyly wait but actively approach new people. That was so Naeun’s type.

            The guest began to gather around at the middle to talk to each other but it seems like Jungsang was not sociable type. So, most Jungsang’s and Mujigae just sat on their sit. Naeun was pretty sociable so she went around with Sora. She knew some of Sinkyu girls so she greeted them.

 After few talks, she just stood there awkwardly until a girl with a brown-blonde hair approached her. “Unnie, you look like someone I know!” she said. Naeun pointed at herself and the girl nodded. “I’m Namjoo by the way!” the girl said and Naeun also introduced herself. She looked so friendly and kind. “Who resemble me?” Naeun asked with a smile. “You look like a senior of mine, unnie.” She said. Naeun just put on a ‘ahh~” face. “Why are you calling me unnie?” she just realized that Namjoo kept calling her unnie. “Of course, you are older than me!” she said. Naeun was confused. How did she know that she’s older than her? Aren’t they both the same grade? Did she stalk her or what? After few talks, Namjoo went to the Sinkyu place.

            Naeun and Sora wandered around the place until the Sinkyu boys suddenly called her. One of the boys dragged her to the corner of the place. Naeun brows drew together and she bit her lower lip. ‘What is going on?’ Naeun said to herself. She looked at Bomi who laughed loudly at her.

She stopped right in front of Sinkyu boys who sat down on the corner. Kibum handed Naeun a phone, telling her to add her LINE ID. Naeun put on a confused look but then added her LINE. It was one of the boys called Jinwoo phone. The boys cheered loudly while Jinwoo shook his head, closing his eyes with his hands. Naeun awkwardly went back to her seat. Dasom asked her what happened and Naeun just mumbled unclearly.

            Most of the guest went back home except for Sinkyu boys, Naeun, Sora, and Namjoo. Of course Bomi too. Naeun was talking with Sora alone but then they joined the other. They were circling each other as the were joking random things and Naeun didn’t understand clearly but smiled along. Then she remembered something.

She looked at Myungsoo facebook page and found that they have 54 mutual friends. She clicked on it and found that most of her relatives are friend with him. ‘Heol, what is this. Could it be he’s my relative or something.’ Naeun asked herself.

She whispered something to Bomi. She had told Bomi earlier about the theory of possibility being Myungsoo relative. Then Bomi suddenly said infront of them loudly, “Naeun had something to ask to Myungsoo.” Naeun smacked Bomi leg while Bomi laughing at her. Then it went silent for 3 seconds.

“Sure, you can ask me anything.” He said while facing her. Then Naeun asked him how he knew her brother and her other relative. Myungsoo seems to know HooEun but he didn’t know the other. “I added everyone shamelessly at facebook.” He laughed it off. The other laughed also while trying to throwback at the past Myungsoo.

It is late already. Almost 10pm. It is time to get back home. But Naeun was really enjoying the night talk with the Sinkyu’s. It also seems like the other also enjoy the night talk together.

 “How about continuing our talk at XX hotel?” Kibum said. Naeun and Sora was shocked at the statement. “I mean, our car is parked there.” Kibum said after seeing Naeun and Sora reactions. Bomi told them not to be shocked by Sinkyu’s behavior. They were always behaving like this.

“I want to come. I can’t though. I need to get her back home.” He pointed at Namjoo who was standing beside him. ‘Ah there must be something between them’ Naeun thought. “Of course, the big brother need to drive his lil sis.” Woohyun chuckled.

“lil... sis? lil sis? LIL SIS?” Naeun looked at Namjoo then at Myungsoo. The others laughed while jokingly said how the two siblings didn’t resemble each other but they are indeed brother sister. Naeun finally understand why Namjoo kept calling her unnie. She is Myungsoo’s younger sister. Then Namjoo properly introduced herself to Naeun and Sora.

It was getting late and Bomi had to kick them off the place because she also need to go back home. They followed each other on instagram and said goodbye, hoping to meet each other another time. Kibum jokingly told Naeun not to ignore about Jinwoo. Naeun played along with his game which made the Sinkyu boys laughed.

 “Thanks a lot Bomi.” Naeun said while hugging the exhausted Bomi. She then farewell to the boys and went to the exit door with Sora.

“Naeun, be careful.” Myungsoo said before Naeun leaving the place. Naeun turned and smiled, “You too.”

She went back to her car with Sora. Her driver was waiting for quite long time. During the way back home, Sora told Naeun how she admire Sinkyu boys for being so outgoing and friendly. Naeun also told her how she likes them. Unlike Mujigae boys who most of them are passive, Sinkyu’s were way much more fun. This might be the best night for Naeun.

Naeun phone beeped suddenly. She checked and there was a lot of LINE notifications.

[LINE GROUP: MUJIGAE]

JEJEUNJI : HOWS THE PARTAYY?

Yoon Bomi⋆ : amazing since you aren’t here

P. Chanyeol : Thankyou Bomi

Junhyung : Thanks Bbom *jjang*

Chen : Thankyou Bbom!

Dasom : Thanks for the treat Bbom~!

Dasom  : *hug sticker*

Yoon Bomi⋆ : Your welcome guys! *silly sticker*

Sonnaeun : Gomawo, Bbom!

After posting at the group, she scrolled at her chat with Kikwang.

[LINE: Kikwang]

Sonnaeun : Hey kwang

Kikwang : eung? How’s the party?

Sonnaeun : I will tell you later. Kk *smirk sticker*

Kikwang : Why are you making me curious? *silly sticker*

Sonnaeun : tomorrow, just wait.

Naeun smiled, she can’t wait to tell Kikwang her experience. But then she also felt bad to tell Kikwang a wonderful moment without him being there.

            [LINE: Dasom]                             

            Dasom : Hey can I talk to you for a while?

            Sonnaeun : is it about doojoon? If yes i dont want to talk about it.

Naeun remembered how Dasom always chat her about Doojoon, trying to boiled her anger up. She didn’t want to ruin the perfect day.

            Dasom : No, it’s about Rino.

            Sonnaeun : Ah okay, wait 10 mins after i arrive.

Rino, Dasom’s 3 years boyfriend. They were never a lovely couple but everyone knew they were together. Dasom rarely talk about Rino to her. It seems odd but Naeun didn’t exactly wanted to hear about it now. She rested her head on the seat with Sora beside her. It must be a long way to go.

Sora finally went home as well as Naeun. Naeun had done showering and replied at Dasom chat. It was the ordinary couple fight. Naeun sighed and cheered her up. There was no advice that can be given since Dasom will be more mad if Naeun gave her an advice. After few unimportant talk, Naeun decided to ignore Dasom’s text and go to bed.

Beep

[LINE : JinWoo]

JinWoo : hey

Sonnaeun : Hi

JinWoo : sorry about that earlier, the guys were joking around.

Sonnaeun : No, its okay.

JinWoo : we haven’t introduce ourself earlier. JinWoo, I’m not Sinkyu by the way. Just alumni.

Sonnaeun : Ah, is that so? Naeun. Jungsang’s, Bomi’s classmate.

JinWoo : nice to know you, it’s getting late so bye.

Sonnaeun : bye.

He seems like a nice guy but Naeun was sure that the whole things was just a joke between Sinkyu. Jinwoo is nice to apologize for the confusing joke. It seems like Bomi got a nice boy-friends back then at Sinkyu.

Naeun was jealous since at her previous school, she barely got close with a guy. She might be with the popular squad (With some boys in it) but not really close with the boys. Being at Jungsang’s changed everything. She got a nice boy-friends (Mujigae). But seeing Bomi friends, she was envious.

‘Ah whatever’ Naeun said to herself as she pulled her blanket and went to sleep. 

 


 

AUTHOR NOTE

Finally updated :)!

Sorry for taking so long! I was studying hard for my final exam. Gladly, all of them passed the passing grade! I didn't need to take any remedial yay!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter >< 

Thankyou for reading! Please comment and subcribe! Those thing really liften up my mood especially HOLIDAY MOOD:D

 8.gif

Please also support love fools

tumblr_nuhsl2eqke1qdxrpuo3_250.gif p.s i am in love with daebak! <3