팔찌

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Purple is Kim EunA Red is Sungjong Green is Jeonghan Orange is Taemin Yellow is Ren Teal is Kevin Gray is Chunji Blue is Choi Soyeon Lime is Park Hwayoung Salmon is Lee Eunji Black is Other People

The Bracelet

Chunji's P.O.V
EunA reminds me of someone. She can't be my first love can she? She has the same bracelet that I gave to my first love. I remember that I would bully her every time I saw her just to get her attention. 
~ 5 Years Ago ~
"Yah! Kim EunA!" I ran up to a girl at her locker. "Yes?" She said quietly. She's so cute when she's scared. I took a bracelet out of my pocket. "Wear this." I handed her the bracelet. She shook her head and pushed my hand away. "Give me your hand." She slowly showed me her hand. Her hand was shaking. I'm I scaring her? I was a little impatient so I grabbed her hand and put the bracelet on for her. "Don't ever lose this. You got it?" She nodded her head slowly. "Why did you give me this?" What do I tell her? I can't just tell her that I gave it to her because I like her when I've been bullying her. "Don't ask me any questions. Just never lose it okay?" She nodded her head again. "Promise?" "Promise." I walked away from her. Once I was far away from her I put my hand on my heart trying to calm it down. I let out a sigh. When will I ever get the courage to ask her out? Every time I see her I would see the bracelet too. That made me very happy. One day she didn't come to school so I thought she was sick or something. The next day she didn't come to school either so I was starting to get worried. I asked one of my friends and they told me that EunA moved. When I heard about her leaving it broke my heart. I've become cold ever since she left. I stopped talking to everyone. I started to talk again when I met the guys.
~ Back To Present ~ 
They have the same name. They look kind of the same. They have the same bracelet. Can it be her? I need to know more about EunA. Where's Sungjong hyung? After school, I waited for Sungjong hyung. "Sungjong hyung?" He looked at me. "Are you a close friend of EunA?" He nodded his head. "Do you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter