suprise birthday party

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived a bit before 11.30 and I was surprised to find Geun Suk ssi with Shin Hye unnie and they were acting like omma and appa...

"Noona!" Yonghwa oppa smiled charmingly and got kicked, "Bwoyah?! I am only a few months older" 

I giggled and greeted geun suk ssi politely.

 

Seohyun's pov

I nervously loosened the braids and my hair fell down in waves. Unnie chose light pink yoga pants for me with a white top that left some skin bare and dressing gown that was left untied. 

When I heard my sister's laugh, I forgot all instructions on how to walk and hurried to hug her, "Yooni! I missed you" 

I bowed politely to the cn blue brothers.

"Juhyunni, what are you wearing?" Yooni looked worried at me and I looked confused, "unnie here helped me choose it, we will all wear pink. I bought you a pink pyjama"

"Hyun, it's cold, tie your gown" yong oppa frowned and I frowned too, I thought he'd find me pretty.

My friends were all grinning while Yooni neatly tied by robe, "oppa is right, we don't want you to catch a cold in this weather despite the warming in the house" 

"Aigoo this child" unnie sighed and swatted yong oppa his arm.

"Noona, you talk like an ajhumma" Jungshin commented. 

 The playful bickering went on but I left them to show my twin her clothes. I knew she was a hello kitty fan so I bought her a pink with white thigh length tank top and pink pants that went with it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter