more bonding

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the late afternoon most girls had schedules except for Shin Hye, Jessica and Seohyun.

Hye-Yoon went with Jonghyun who would bring her to her parents.

 

The three anjell boys were welcomed by playful giggles and chattering of their girls.

"Sica, your tree looks like it's crying" shin hye giggled as they were shaping dough for cookies. 

"My dog lost one ear and his tail" Seohyun pouted, causing more laughter. 

"Chagiya, I am home" 

Shin Hye turned arround with her dough hands, "yeobo!" She ran into his arms. 

"Princess" hongki gave jessica a boyish grin, making her blush deeply and she blew a kiss to him. 

"Hyuun" Yonghwa called with a teasing smile, "did you burn anything"

She huffed and turned her back to him.

"I never thought I'd see my daughter so normal" mrs Park commented as she came in, "she never brought friends home as a teen...always busy with work" 

"Omonim, I visit whenever I can" Geun Suk pouted.

"Of course, my handsome son" she smiled, "but I haven't seen yonghwa-ah in years and hongki in months"

"Mianhaeyo, imo" yonghwa looked guilty, "I know people want me and noona to date and created rumors. I did not want to create trouble for hyung and noona"

"He is so considerate" seohyun thought while continuing with the dough.

"Bolmae Jung and Hongstar are my mum's babies" shin hye explained. 

"I'll leave you six to have fun, I will be picking up your dad at the airport and go back to work"

"Dae" shin hye hugged her mother.

 

"Do you ladies need any help?" Yonghwa smiled charmingly.

"The dishes and cleaning off the table so we girls can start with dinner"

"Ahrasseo, noona" he replied. 

"Yooni is quite something" hongki chuckled, "I watched pieces of cn blue in japan, SuJu was there too and a few other korean boy bands and you saw her at 3 performances, SuJu, cn blue and 2 pm... when the SuJu and 2 pm performed she was like emotionless and when cn blue performed she was full of aegyo" 

"They are her brothers" Shin Hye smiled, "she is very proud of them" 

"Yooni is my twin" seohyun complained.

"Anni, she loves me more" yonghwa teased and she huffed.

"Quit teasing her" shin hye scolded, "careful with the knives" 

"You boys look tired" Jessica noted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter