Chinchillas and Ketchup

He Fell in Love with My Handwriting

Dear Mimi,

Your nickname for me is...um...well...I don't hate it....it's just...I like it! It's so cute! You like my nickname, I hope, yes you will cause I picked it. I love Modern Family, I think Pham, Gil and Cloria are so funny! Fine, You stick to your watermelons (boo) and I'll stick with my bananas (yeah!). I bet you are very pretty, and I love short people haha. I like to dance and sing, I'll dance and sing for you when we meet. I kinda like to dance more though, I dunno why, it's just something that ignites in me when I start dancing. An adrenaline striking in my blood, it's when I feel most natural. I prefer summer, winter here is just way too cold. I like the warm sun, because I am a beach god. How about you do you have special talents. Do you like socks? I wonder if you're a chinchilla person...chinchillas are adorable, with there big eyes and aww. I think I'm off tomatoes know that I've thought about it...but ketchup is delicious. Write back soon.

Minnie

 

Dear Minnie,

Geez, you scared me for like a second, I thought you loathed your nickname. I had a mental heartattack. Yes, I like your nickname, especially since you choose it haha. The characters are Phil, Cam and Gloria haha, but I like those characters too! It's good you like short people, we need more people like that in the world. I'm only like 4ft something. I'm actually the shortest person in the school, how did you grow so tall? Please tell me the secret. I'm sure you're really good at dancing, you're quite passionate. What type of dancing? Me? Well, hehe...I have two RIGHT feet and I once put a bird in a coma when I was trying to sing. I can draw though, really well. If I have a pencil in my hand and a large sheet of white paper, as soon as that pencil touches the paper I'm in another world. It's like time stops and I'm speeding in the future. I've been drawing since I can remember, it's also when I feel most like myself. Haha, I can't wait until we meet then. I prefer winter. It's not so hot where I am, so it's a bit cooler. It's really nice, besides I burn too easily haha. Socks are cool, I love colourful toe socks, they're extremley comfy. I think dancers love socks...or else they'd get a lot of blisters. Chinchillas are adorable, my cousin has one and it is just such a cutie. I think they're good pets, but yes I'm a chinchilla person. I like ketchup with scrambled eggs, creates a whole new taste. Are you an animal person? Do you burn easily? What's your favourite school subject?

Mimi