Looks and likes

He Fell in Love with My Handwriting

A week later

Naomi's POV:

Oh, god. I did sound to desperate, now he's probably laughing at my letter. Okay, I'm overexaggerating. It's just one letter remember. Ugh, crap day today. My pants ripped when I bent down to reach something, in the cafeteria, in frount of the Senior boys. They all pretended to vomit and laughed. So, if I got a letter today, my day would be a little better.

When I reached home I saw the mail was on the dining room table. I looked through them and saw one was for me. I went into my room, opened it and read:

Dear Naomi,

I'm great too! I have the looks of a beach god. Haha just joking. I have blonde hair in a mushroom-y cut, dazzling black eyes, high bridged nose and plump lips. I'm taller than most of my hyungs(brothers) and I'm a skinny boy >o<. I have 5 best friends that are like brothers. The oldest, Onew, loves to eat chicken; then there's Jonghyun, who's short and dinosaur like; Key, who is my second mother and a diva; and Minho, who loves sports and has a freaky deep voice. I don't like apples that much, BUT I LOVE BANANAS, they are yummy hehe. What do you look like, do you have siblings, what is fruit that you like? We should have nicknames keke.

Okay, now I'm certain he's a guy...and gay. No, I shouldn't make assumptions so quickly. He could just be bubbly. Great, I love people with bubbly personalities. A mushroom cut awww that is soooo cute! His family sounds...interesting, sounds like one that should star in Modern Family. Bananas? Psh...no way watermelons all the way! They're sweet and big...unfortunatly just like me. He wants nicknames? What are my ones? At school they called me "Neigh" as in a horse, and I'm certain it's not like a compliment. My mom calls my miga. Hmm...I'll just let him choose. Which one should should he have? Taemin...Taemin...Taemin...Taeminnie...Minnie? Minnie...would he like that? Kinda suits his personality, so I'll choose Minnie. Oh, maybe I should write back. Write back to Minnie haha.

Taemin's POV:

"Taemin, another letter for you."

"K, hyung. Thanks."

Five days since I sent the letter, that seems about right. I took the letter out of the envelope:

Dear Minnie (my nickname to you)

Haha, yes I think those are the features of a beach god. You seem very handsome. Sounds like you have a fun family, do you know the show Modern Family? I think your family would be perfect to go on. I LOVE WATERMELONS, TILL DEATH DO US PART. Bananas are ok I guess, I joke, they are nice. I have black, short, curly hair. I also have black eyes, not sure if they dazzle, but they sparkle. I have a normal nose, I guess and also have plump lips. I am short though, I know that you probably tower over me X___X. I don't have siblings, just me and my mother. And my mother is....motherly? I kinda like all fruits, except for tomatoes...cause I still think they're a vegetable. What do you think of the nickname I gave you? Do you like to dance or sing? Do you prefer summer or winter? Hope to hear from you soon!...P.S. pick a nickname for me, please.

Well...that's different. I've always been called Tae or even Min, but for some reason I want only her to call me Minnie. What should her nickname be? Naomi...Naomi...Mi...Mimi! Minnie and Mimi, it could work. Aww, she complimented me on my looks, thank you Mimi. Modern Family? Mental Note: Research Modern family. Watermelons are so...seedy and to watery, they're okay I guess. She sounds pretty and short people are always the most special, Jonghyun told me that. Tomatoes?...I don't mind them, they're just there, now that I think about them...maybe they are not so nice. Haha funny that she asked if I liked to dance or sing, she probably doesn't know about K-Pop...I think I won't mention that till much later. I prefer a hot summer...a hot, hot summer...neomu dowa. Mimi, I hope you like your nickname.