001

I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's a sure way to tell if a guy likes you or not? You definitely like him, but figuring out whether this guy likes you or not is just driving you insane. You want to be 100% sure this guy likes you, before you make a move on him so that you don't feel like a fool. Don't worry. Guys do this too.

 

There are many subconscious things guys do that are almost impossible to hide; it's a natural thing they do when they feel attraction towards a woman. Refer to the list below to find some obvious signs that he likes you!

 

You shift your gaze away from your computer screen and towards your best friend. She happens to be gauging your reaction at the moment, and frowns at your expression. Urging you to continue reading, she tutts. You shoot her a withering look.

 

"Yah, don't you want to know whether Junmyeon likes you?"

 

"Yoora," you sigh. "This is ridiculous. There are 50 things on this list and I'm not lifeless enough to stalk him."

 

"But Jaera!" she pouts, showing off her infamous aegyo. "It's super obvious that he likes you! Plus, you've been whining non-stop about him for the past few w-"

 

"Yah!"

 

She stares at you knowingly. "Just read it. And you two can finally hook up."

 

"Fine." you avert your gaze back to the screen and find yourself getting lost in the words.

 

And that is how it all starts.

 

 

1. Questions, questions, questions. If he's trying to keep the conversation going, he's trying to get somewhere.

 

"Jaera?"

 

"Hmm?" you lift your head that's bent over reading a book to meet Junmyeon's dazzling smile.

 

It's lunch, and the both of you are waiting for your next class together. It's History of Music, and although it's boring, it can't be helped since the two of you are performing arts majors. The tree that you're under is shady and relaxing, in other words, perfect for reading.

 

"Watcha reading?"

 

You momentarily show him the cover of 'The Scorch Trials' before returning to your book. It's only the third chapter and it's already reeling you in. You're already back into the story, blocking out the real world when Junmyeon calls your name again.

 

You look at him somewhat irritatedly. He offers an unsure smile that melts your heart. It doesn't stop you from keeping your expression neutral, though. You raise a questioning brow at him, waiting for him to speak.

 

"Is that book nice?"

 

You almost groan out loud. "Yes, it is." you respond. "You've been reading over my shoulder for the past ten minutes."

 

He looks taken aback by your statement. "Nevermind. Put that book down and talk to meeee! Jaera!"

 

"Fine. Stop whining, pabo." You set the book down after mentally remembering the page you were last at. "What do you want to talk about?"

 

"Your manners," he says so seriously and gravely that you bet he's going to ace his acting tests. "It has come to my attention that you are being impolite to your elders. Isn't that right?"

 

You nod slowly, playing along. "I apologise for my rude actions. Please forgive me, master."

 

His lips twitch a bit. "That's more like it, but my title isn't 'master', it's 'oppa'."

 

You make a face at him when he pulls out the oppa card. Though it's actually true that he's a year older than you, the term 'oppa' is only used here and there when you feel like it. He's still waiting for your response so you quickly stand up.

 

"Oh, look! It's time for History of Music! Let's go!"

 

Junmyeon grudgingly removes himself from his comfortable position to join you. You smile teasingly at him and giggle, prompting him to pout. It's an adorable sight and does he even know how cute he is?!?!?

 

He doesn't, apparently, because he continues pouting all the way to class. However, it doesn't deter him from talking to you once you're in the classroom. You're both seated next to each other and he starts chattering to you. But what's concerning is that he's talking about absolutely nothing.

 

You cut him off by knocking your head onto his shoulder. He stiffens for a while before relaxing into it. Grinning into his shoulder, you ask, "Are you on your man-period tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter