Taking care

For you

*****

The next day, Yoseob wake up late, he can feel that he feeling better but since his body is weak, so his recovery is slow. He look at the other bed beside him, empty. Dujun must've been gone with his schedule. Slowly, he walk to the washroom and wash himself, getting dress and walk out from the room.

"Where is everyone?" he said to himself when he walk past the living room. "Am I alone?"

"Yah.. Seobie? Do you sleep well?"

"Ohh hyung? What are you doing here?" ask Yoseob in shocked when he see the leader when he walk into the kitchen.

"Ja.. I make you a chicken porridge, your favourite right? let's breakfast, first.." said Dujun as he placed a pot of chicken porridge on the table.

"Hyung.. you don't have a schedule?" ask Yoseob again as he look at the older.

"Seobie, sit down.."

"You did't answer my question.." said Yoseob as he sit on the chair.

"I want to take care of you, of course.." said Dujun as he give a bowl full of porridge to the younger.

"Jinjja? But then, what about your schedule?"

"I can sreschedule it the other day, now.. don't ask me any question and eat before it getting cold.." said the leader as he watch the younger spoon the porridge. He notice that the younger's hand was a bit tremble and his face, as usual was pale.

"Do you want me to feed you?"

"No, it's fine.. I can manage it" said the younger as he smile weakly.

They eat in silence, only a sound of the spoon can be heard in the kitchen. The silence broke when the younger said he's done.

"You're done? It's not even half.. eat more, you need to get better.." said Dujun when he peek at the younger bowl when he said he's done eating.

"No.. I'm done, thanks for the breakfast.." said Yoseob as he get up from his seat.

"No, finish your porridge first.. after that, you can rest.." said Dujun as he pull back the younger's hand make him to sit back on his chair.

It was always difficult to get him to finish his meal, usually Yoseob is the one who eats so little and his meal was never finished. But Dujun was never be the one to force him to finish his meal, it was always Hyunseung or Junhyung.

"Hyung.. I.." "Finish it.." said Dujun as he glare at the younger.

Slowly, he takes his spoon and begin to eat again. He was almost at the verge to cry, his eyes and nose start to become red. Dujun notices that, but he wants the younger to finish his meal first. Dujun wait for him until he finish his breakfast.

"I.. I finish it.." said Yoseob as he show his bowl to Dujun.

Dujun smile at him, but looks creepy in Yoseob's eyes.

"Why am I getting scared at Dujun hyung?"

"Good boy.." said Dujun as he ruffled Yoseob's hair but the younger flinched at his touch.

"Waeyo?" ask Dujun as he look into Yoseob's eye but the younger's seem to avoid him.

"No.. nothing, I'm going to rest.." said Yoseob as he quickly walk back to his room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seobie, you forget your medicines.." said Dujun as he walk in the room. His eyes were darting at a small lump on the bed that were covered with a cute colourful blanket. He slowly approach the bed and sit beside the lump.

"Seobie.. wake up for a while.. you need to eat your medicines.." said Dujun softly as he try to wake the younger. The small lump was bulge for a minute, before reveal a cute pale face popping out from it. 

"Waeyo?.." ask Yoseob still covered half of his body with his blanket.

"This.. your medicines, eat before you sleep.." said Dujun as he show the younger a pile of pill from his hand. Yoseob got up slowly and lean back at the bedrest. Dujun shove him his pills and the younger gulp down all his medicines in one go before he lie back on his bed. 

"Now, you can sleep.. call me if you want anything, Seob.." said Dujun as he walk got up from the bed. Yoseob just nodded weakly at the leader and muttered "thank you, hyung" to him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're back!.." shout Gikwang as he got in the dorm followed by the rest of the members.

"Hei Dujunnie, did Seobie get any better?" ask Junhyung as he rest at the couch looking back at the leader who was now looking at the food brought back by Hyunseung.

"I think so.. he's been in the bed all day, go take a look at him.." said Dujun as he sit at the dining table. He was getting hungry as he was busy taking care of the sick kid. 

"Did he eat today?" ask Hyunseung as he look at Dujun.

"De, I made him a porridge for his lunch and breakfast, today.." 

"I brought Yoseob hyung favourite dish today.. I hope he can eat it" said Dongwoon as he showed a black plastic contains various type of takoyaki that he bought for Yoseob.

"I don't think Yoseobie can eat it now Woon-ah, he's been vomit all the food he's been eating.. maybe you can keep it in the fridge first, when he get better.. you can reheat it back in the microwave" said Dujun as he the maknae nodded at him.

As they were talking in the kitchen, they were shocked by the sudden figure popped out from the bedroom. (Well, Yoseob and Dujun bedroom is near with the kitchen and the living room).

"Ohh hyung!.." shout Dongwoon as he approach his hyung. Yoseob smile back weakly at the maknae. He then walk to the kitchen and join them sit at the dining table.

"Have you've got any better?" ask Gikwang as he look at the vocalist.

"De.. Dujun hyung take good care of me.." said Yoseob smile as he glance at the leader who smile back at him. Yoseob can feel butterfly running happily in his heart when he see Dujun warm's smile. "What's wrong with me?"

Junhyung put his hand on Yoseob forehead.

"His fever got down.. aigoo, we miss you Yangyo.." said Junhyung as he pinch the younger's cheek. 

"Hyung.." whine Yoseob as he rubbed his cheek. The other members just laughing and chuckle at him.

 

 

 

 

*****