I'm okay

For you

*****

"Achoo! achoo!" Yoseob was sneezing harder as he grab the tissue infront of him and wipe his red puffy nose. 

"Ya.. Seobie, do you have a cold?" ask Junhyung as he watch the vocalist keep sneezing for the last 10 minutes.

"I.. I don' t know hyung. Maybe I was ju..achoo! just tired" said Yoseob as he grab the tissue again and wipe his nose.

"I think you got a fever hyung, your face look really pale now" said Dongwoon as he watch his cute hyung with concerned eyes. 

"Aniya.. I'm fine Dongwoon-ah. I'm just tired." Yoseob smile weakly at Dongwoon. He also start thinking that he got a fever. His body feeling cold since he wake up this morning. But he doesn't want any of the member getting worried. 

"Are you sure? You don't look fine to me, you know? I'll get manager hyung here" said Junhyung. As he want to get up, Yoseob grib his arm tightly. 

"Andwae hyung, no need to tell manager hyung. I'm fine, really." said Yoseob as he pleaded Junhyung to sit down again.

"Seobie ya.. " before he managed to said something, Gikwang appeared.

"Yoseob-ah, it's your turn to make up" said Gikwang as he feel the odd feeling at the fitting room. 

"Ya.. what is this feeling, it's makes me tense" he chuckle as he sat beside Dongwoon. 

"Aniya, Gikwang-ah.. it's nothing" said Yoseob as he wake up from the couch and grab his phone before walk to the door. Gikwang watch him and suddenly he realised that Yoseob face was very pale. Much paler than usual. He knows that the vocalist have milky-white-pale skin, but it's getting much paler that he knows that the vocalist is sick. 

"Wait a minute Yoseob-ah!" he grab Yoseob hand and make the vocalist faced to him. 

"You look so pale, are you sick?" ask Gikwang. 

As Yoseob want to say something, the door open again reveal the leader and the pretty boy come in to get their clothes. They also feel the odd feeling at the fitting room. 

"Ya, why I do feeling ackward at this room? Is anything fine?" ask Dujun as he grab his jacket while looking at everyone demanding for an answer. 

"Hyung, look at Yoseob. He's getting pale" said Gikwang. 

"Aniya, I'm fi.. "

"He's getting a fever" cut Junhyung before Yoseob can said anything. 

"What?" 

"You have a fever?" ask Hyunseung in shock. 

"Aniya, I'm fine.. don't worry" said Yoseob as everyone eyes was looking at him. Dujun walk closely to him and place his hand at Yoseob burning forehead. His eyes widened as he feel the burning sensation on his hand. 

"Ya! your head was burning! How can you said that you are fine?" ask Dujun. 

"I'm calling manager hyung" said Hyunseung as he pull out his phone.

"Andwae! Hyung, I'm fine.. really. No need to tell manager hyung."said Yoseob as he walk towards Hyunseung. 

"Aniya Hyunseung-ah, just call him" order Dujun. 

Hyunseung nodded and he call the manager hyung and explained the situation to him and ask him to come to the fitting room. 

"Should we cancel the fan-meeting today?, as Yoseob hyung was getting sick?" ask Dongwoon. 

"Aniya, we can't cancel the fanmeeting today, I'm fine, so don't worry" said Yoseob. 

"I think we can cancel this fanmeeting, we can schedule it back for the next week" said Junhyung.

After a couple of minute, their manager came. He straight to Yoseob and asked if he was okey. His face look very worried.

"I.. I'm fine hyung" said Yoseob. 

"So, hyung.. can we cancel today schedule? I don't think Seobie can perform in his state now" ask Dujun. 

"Mianei, I don't think I can cancel it. This month, your schedule is tight, so I can't reschedule it to another day. Besides, today you got so many reporter from oversea, they were anticipate to see your performance today" said manager hyung. 

"Then, Yoseob need to perform today?! Don't you see his condition? In his state like this?!" ask Dujun. His voice was getring higher and he start to get mad. 

Everyone was getting shock when Dujun start yelling at their manager. 

"Gwaenchana hyung, it's fine" said Yoseob. 

"Dujun-ah, I do feeling sorry to Yoseob too for having him perform in his state like this, but I'm sorry I can't do anything. I can't simply said that we need to cancel this fanmeeting. By hook or by crook, Yoseob need to perform today." said manager hyung. 

"I'm sorry Yoseob, but you need to perform today. Can you make it until the end of the show?" ask the manager hyung. 

"Yeah, I will try" said Yoseob as he nodded weakly to the manager hyung. 

"Are you sure Seobie?" ask Gikwang. He too was very worried about Yoseob condition. Yoseob just smile weakly at Gikwang and he nodded. 

"Ok, everyone. You've got 1 hour to be prepared before the show started. Prepare yourself." said the manager and he walk out of the room. 

"Ya, do you have to show your concern towards that boy here,I know you love him, but please don't show it obviously here." Hyunseung said in whispered as he patted his shoulder. 

"I'm just worried."

"I know, but you make it so obvious, he will be fine.. no need to worry, ok?" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry Yoseob-ah, I can't cancel the schedule today." said Dujun.

"Aniya, hyung. Nan gwaenchana." said Yoseob. 

Dujun sighed again. He was getting worried if it's about Yoseob. He also feeling sorry for yelling at his manager earlier, but he promise that he will apologise to his manager later. He doesn't know when he started feeling worry about Yoseob. Everyone knows that Yoseob is a very fragile boy. His immune system is not too strong, so he will usually catch up with cold and fever. But this time, he was very worried. Or is it because his feeling towards the cute boy. Yes, he start have a feeling to Yoseob since they were trainee. He doesn't know, but he loves to see the boy. Everyting that the cute boy doing was so adorable to him. He doesn't bare to see the boy that he loves is in so much pain. 

"Hyung.."

"Hyung.."

"Hyung!!"

Dujun snap out from his thought. He looks up and see that Yoseob was standing infront him with his jacket. 

"Are you okay hyung? You look so tense." ask Yoseob.

"I'm worried about you, are you sure you can perform today?" 

"Yeah, I'm sure" said the cute boy. 

 

 

 

 

*****