Getting Worse

For you

*****

When it's time for them to perform, Dujun make his way to Yoseob again, make sure that the sick boy was ok. 

"Yoseob, you're alright?" ask Dujun.

"Hyung, no need to be worry about me ok? I'm alright." said Yoseob. He slowly feels iritated. He thinks that Dujun was too overly concerned about him. He just don't know why Dujun behave like that. 

"Ok, but tell me if you feel something wrong, ok?" 

"I will, don't worry." said Yoseob as he nodded again. 

The showcase went smoothly. Yoseob was feeling weaker than before they went to perform. He can feel that his temperature started to increase and his headache getting worse as he walk back to Beast waiting room. He rest himself at the couch while the others packing their things getting ready to go to their next schedule. 

"Hyung, do.. do you have any painkiller?" ask Yoseob to Hyunseung when the hyung was sitting beside him. 

"No, why you ask.. " Hyunseung take a look at Yoseob when he suddenly realised that the younger was getting paler and her face was drenched with sweat. He quickly took his hand and feel the younger forehead. It gotten much hotter than before. 

"Seobie-yah, you're getting worse!" shouted Hyunseung as he grabbed everyone attention at the room. All the Beast member was gathered infront of them. Dujun kneeled down beside Yoseob. 

"Yoseob, you're ok?" ask Dujun as he took the younger hand.

"Hurts, my head hurts.." whimpered Yoseob. His eyes started to get teared. 

"Anyone have a painkiller?!" ask Dujun as he yelled randomly to everyone in the room. Luckily, one of the staff had a painkiller and quickly handed to him. Dujun hand the pill to Yoseob as Gikwang help him by getting him a bottle of water. After getting the medicine, Yoseob leaned back at the couch and shut his eyes tightly, hope to get the pain faded away. 

"Seobie, feeling better?" ask Hyunseung as he swiped away the bang at Yoseob forehead. 

Yoseob just nodded slowly. 

"That's it, he can't perform tonight." said Dujun as he got up and take his phone on the table. 

"I'll call and tell the manager and PD about Yoseob." said Dujun again and he walk out from the room. 

"No.. please don't tell them, I'm ok.. it's just a headache." said Yoseob want to get up. 

"Andwae, Yoseob-ah! you're sick.." said Junhyung as he push back the younger at the couch.

"You're staying there, Hyunseung, watch him.. and you two, go and quickly pack your things.. we're going home now." said Junhyung and he got up to pack his things. The other two boys nodded and quickly make their way to pack their things. 

Yoseob sat silence at the couch as he watched the other members was packing their things. He was getting sleepy and his body was getting much weaker. A minute pass, and Dujun came again with their manager behind him. 

"Ok, you guys! for today your schedule considered done. We're heading home." said the manager. 

"What about the music show tonight? are we canceled it?" ask Gikwang.

"Yes, I've already talk to the show PD and luckily he agreed. So for this 2 days ahead, you've got no schedule. I'd already cancel your schedule for tomorrow and the days after because I want to make sure that Yoseob can get enough rest. So, get enough rest and take care of Yoseob, arasso?" said the manager.

"De, arasso hyung." said Hyunseung. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At home, all the member get into their room to get a rest. Yoseob get into his room that he share with Dujun and went straight to lie back on his bed. 

"Yah.. get up! wash yourself first before you're going to bed.." said Dujun when he see the younger went straight to bed as soon they arrive.

"Hmm.." said Yoseob but he didn't bulge a little from his bed.

"Aish.. this kid.." said Dujun as he drag Yoseob's feverish body to the washroom. He began undressing the poor boy who look to weak to undress.

"Hyung.. what are you doing?" ask Yoseob weakly as he see that the leader is trying to undress him.

"Get you to bath first.. do you wanna do it yourself or you want me to do it?" ask Dujun as he stop from what he was doing and looking at the younger.

"I'll do it myself.. hyung, out.."

"Arasso.. palli, don't get too long on the shower.." said the older as he walk out from the washroom.

"De.."

"It'll be fine if I was the one to do it, Seobie.."

After the shower, Dujun take part to go the washroom. When he out, he see that the younger already curling up on his bed shutting his eyes closed. Slowly, he approach him.

"Seobie, this is my bed.. your bed is.." before he could manage to end his words, he see that the younger was shivering badly and tears was streaming down from his cheeks.

"Seobie.. hang on, I go get the others.." said Dujun as he walk out from the room to get the other members. It's not that he didn't know how to manage sick people, but it's scared him as he looks Yoseob in his bad condition. The others members start to gather in his room with worried look.

"Don't you think that we need to get him to the hospital?" ask Gikwang as he sat beside Yoseob.

"You know that he doesn't like hospital.." said Junhyung as he brings a basin of water and give it to Hyunseung.

"No.. no.. not the hospital..please.." said Yoseob weakly as he grib Hyunseung's hand who put the wet towel on his forehead.

"Arasso.. arasso.. you're not going anywhere.." said Dujun. He was sat at the end of his bed after going out for a while to buy medicines for the younger.

"But, hyung.. he's burning!.." said Gikwang as he look at the leader.

"But we can't force him, right? It's fine, I'll take care of him.. don't worry.." said the leader. 

"I.. I'm sorry.. I'm.. I'm really sorry.." said Yoseob suddenly as the tears come out from his cute eyes. the members were shocked for a while and look worriedly at Yoseob.

"Hey.. don't be sorry, it's our job to take care of you if you were sick.." said Hyunseung as he wipe the tears.

"I always trouble all of you, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. it's my fault for not taking care of myself better and troubling all of you with my sickness, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, please forgive me.." said Yoseob between his sobbing.

"Seobie, we're in a group.. a group shall take care of s very well, don't be sorry like this.. it's our fault too for not taking care of you very well.." said Dujun softly and patted Yoseob's head.

"Jinjjayo?.. I'm not a burden to you?.." ask Yoseob as he blink cutely at s, his face was stained with his tears.

"Yes, and of course you're not a burden to us.. you're just a cute miracle that live with us. That's all.." said Junhyung smiling.

Yoseob just looking at them without any words. Then, he suddenly lie down his head and suddenly, a soft sob was heard. 

"Seobie, what's wrong? why are you crying again?.. is your head hurt? Seobie.. please, stop crying.." said Dujun as he grib the younger's hand.

"Tha.. thank you, thank you for being there for me.. I'd really appreciate it.. I'll work hard.. thank you guys.." said Yoseob as he look up again and look at s.

"You scared me.. don't do that again.." said Gikwang as the others were laugh smiling at him.

"Ok.. ok, now let's end this with group hug, come on guys.." said Dujun as they fall into hugging each othes.

"When is my time to hug you alone, Seobie?"

 

 

 

 

*****