Jinhope - Purikura~

Allhope Drabbles

Taking a photograph out of his wallet, Hoseok smiled stupidly at it. Hoseok is not crazy. Really, he isn’t. His boss noticed and knocked his head with his fist, “Ya! It’s still work hours, what the heck are you looking at?!”

“It’s a photo, boss~”

“What kind of photo that’s distracting you from your very important paperwork?” his boss looked from over his shoulder as his curiosity got the better of him.

It was an old purikura1 photograph, of Hoseok and his cool, handsome boyfriend. Seokjin was had a ‘facepalm’ look on his face while Hoseok playfully kissed his cheek. Cute stickers adorned the photograph and the younger boy even wrote ‘victory!! ✌’ on it.

“I remember when these machines were still a hit… These are cute, though I didn’t think your boy would have agreed to take photos like this.”

Hoseok shot an offended look at his boss, “Well, of course he would, we love each other!”

It was an important purikura photograph, taken on their first date! Hoseok loved it so much that he still proudly kept it in his wallet.

“Yeah, yeah. Lemme get a closer look at it, please.”

“Ahh, w-wait!!!” 


What’s with your face? Did your boss make you eat mouldy cheese or something?” Seokjin asked when Hoseok got into the car with a glum look on his face.

Without hesitation, Hoseok pounced onto his boyfriend and whined, “Hyung! Boss… Boss snatched our photo from me and dropped it into my teaaaa!!”

“We took lots of photos after that one. You probably have lots of them in your phone gallery. Why fuss over that particular one?” -_-;;

“You don’t understand!” >:(

After a moment of silence, Hoseok looked at the older man.

“We’re going to take a photo exactly like that on our next day off, no excuses!” 


That Sunday, Hoseok was in high spirits and Seokjin was a little annoyed at his energy.

I WANTED TO SLEEP MORE!

Thankfully, Seokjin’s mood improved when Hoseok treated him to lots of food. ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ After Seokjin was well-fed and happy, the both of them leisurely strolled along the shopping district to find the purikura machines.

“Oh wow, there’re so many new machines…” Hoseok wandered around the different purikura machines. However, Seokjin pulled his younger lover to the back of the shop where the older machines were kept.

“Don’t wander around if you don’t want to get lost. Besides, didn’t you want to take a photo that’s as close to the original as possible?” he slotted coins into the machine as quickly as he could before Hoseok could say anything.

(Hoseok’s inner feeling as he was dragged into the booth: \(ᗒᗨᗕ)/)

The older man made an exaggerated ‘facepalm’ expression when the machine prompted them for a pose. Hoseok sat next to his hyung and got ready to kiss him on the cheek.

3…

2…

1…

Just as the machine was going to take the photograph, Seokjin pulled Hoseok closer by the waist and pressed their lips together.

Click!

A series of photographs were taken after that, and Hoseok left the purikura machine with a blush on his face and it was Seokjin who scribbled ‘victory! ✌’ on the photograph. 

 

Bonus!

Photographs taken:

  1. Kiss photo!
  2. Hoseok’s shocked face and Seokjin’s proud-of-himself face hehe
  3. Hoseok’s happy face when he realised what happenened

(Actually, you readers can imagine the types of photos that were taken, I just thought these were cute~ :3)

 

 

1Purikura refers to the Japanese photobooths that lets you take photos and decorate them after! They're printed out immediately after you're done with the deco! 

Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter and for subscribing! ^v^ I was inspired when I found old purikura photos of my friends and I ;; We were so young then Please feel free to leave comments and constructive criticism! It's very much appreciated~ ♥♥