Jihope - Sick

Allhope Drabbles

Hoseok fell ill with a high fever while at a party and Jimin offered to get him home. He gave his hyung medicine and placed a damp towel on Hoseok’s head to get the fever to come down. Jimin stayed by Hoseok’s side to take care of him.

“Taehyung, water…” Jimin helped him sit and held the glass to Hoseok’s lips. After the sick boy had his fill of water, he turned his head away causing the damp towel to fall off his forehead. Jimin tucked him back into bed and readjusted the towel. He looked worriedly at his hyung and waited for the medicine to take effect.

Hoseok shivered under his blanket and called out in a weak voice, “Taehyung? It’s cold…” Jimin got into Hoseok’s bed and hugged the lump under the thick blankets tightly and his head softly.

It was silent and Jimin was ready to drift off into dreamland when Hoseok spoke softly again.

“T-taehyung, say you love me.”

Jimin’s normally smiling eyes dulled into a sullen expression, but he still leaned down and lovingly spoke into Hoseok’s ear, “I love you.”

Hoseok slept peacefully with a small smile on face, while Jimin continued watching over Hoseok with tears threatening to overflow.  


Taehyung, who was at the party, walked out to get fresh air. Looking up at the starry sky, he pressed lightly on his chest.

“Why does it hurt all of a sudden?” 

 

 

 


I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not good at writing short stories T_T 

Please feel free to leave comments, constructive criticisms, and requests!! They're all very appreciated~ <3 (Though I might not be able to fill all requests but I will try!!)