Chapter 2

Love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning

*Bark! *Bark!

What was that? My sleep got disturbed by that sound. I rose up from the bed and went down stair just to see a dog outside at the lawn, tried to entered the house. I went to sliding door and opened it. Within second, it catches me down and my face.

 

"Whoa! Wow!. Take it easy dog" I tried to loose from its grip, but it is continued to me.

 

"Kimmy!. Stay there!" I could hear that girl's voice from the far. She ran towards me and panting hard as she stands in front of me.

 

"Why you're so fast huh?" She said as she sighed and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. I'm standing and patted my clothes.

 

"Where did you get this dog?" I asked

 

"Ah.. from villagers. I asked for it." She smiled

 

"Who will take care of it?" I said without interesting

 

"You"

 

"Me?"

 

" yeah. You. You will feed it, bath it, play with it and..."

 

"No. Don't ever dream that"

 

that was my answer before I turned my back and walked into the house, leaving the dog with her. She dropped her jaw. What?? I don't care with that dog.

 

......

 

After washed up, I went down stair and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I was about to take the glass from the cabinet, but I saw her through the kitchen window. She was playing with the dog. I stared at her for a while who was trying to calm the dog. She laughed with it. That smile... still same...

 

I could see she just get fall. I sighed and went out to the lawn.

 

"Ya! Could you be quiet? You're disturbing my morning. You know" I walked toward her.

 

She got up from the ground and patted her clothes. "It was your fault too," she said annoyedly.

 

I sighed and too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter