Chapter 3

Love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I got up from the bed with a wet towel on my forehead. I turned to the window and the bright sunlight got hit my eyes.

 

“It’s already morning” I mumbling

 

But then something had caught my eyes. It seems like a net hanging near the window. What was that? I rose up from the bed and went toward the window. I took it.

 

“Dreamcatcher…”

 

Why it was here. I put it back and went to downstairs.  I saw Jessica was preparing breakfast. She didn’t realize that I was here until she turned.

 

“Oh, you wake up” She smiled and stop cooked

 

She walked toward me and put her hand on my forehead. I do nothing and just staring at her face.

 

“Thanks God, your fever has cooled down,” She said in relief.

 

“That dream…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Dreamcatcher. Why it was in my room?” I asked her

 

“Ahh.. that dream catcher?? It was mine. I put it on your room. People said that it can help to catch bad dream. Hoping it can catch your bad dream…” She smiled

 

“You believe something like that huh?. Nonsense” I walked away and went to sliding door , open it to get fresh air.

 

*Bark! *Bark!

 

Kimmy run toward me as usual with a ball in its mouth.

 

“Hey doggy” I crouched and took the ball from it. I caressing itsfur.

 

“Hey doctor Jung”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What’s our activity today?” I asked as I turned my head toward her.

 

“Huh?” She seems a bit shocked.

 

“You’re my doctor. You must know what to do” I stand up “Hurry up. Don’t waste my time” I walked with Kimmy beside me.

 Maybe this time I will try.

 

The Night

 

I walked towards bed after get washed up. Suddenly, the dream catcher catching my intention. I walked toward the window and was about to take it but…

 

Hoping it can catch your bad dream…

 

I remember her words. I sighed and went to bed.

 

Author POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter