Chapter 1

Love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was stuck at here. Inside my rest house. Far away from the city, from family and problems. My mom was the reason why I was here. I had the problem. I couldn't smile anymore. It was just too hard to believe the fact that she was gone. I was left behind by two persons that I love the most. The fact that my fiancee was gone. Gone and gone. I was crying looking at our wedding ring. How could she? Leaving me!. Before our marriage. she promises to me. she promised but now. Staring outside the window, to feel the cool breeze, along with the rain. The water dropped to the ground, wetting the land. 

 

" Hey, are you okay?" Someone asked me from behind.

 

I turned my head just to see a girl with long blonde hair. She smiled, but I had nothing to say. Staring at her without any expression. It was just too hard for me. Jessica Jung, my psychotherapist doctor. my family hired her tp treat me. She said that she could help me. Nothing could help me except one thing. Bring her back to me. That was what I need.

 

"It's cold this night" She continued as she was standing beside me, also staring outside the window. Silence. She sighed after a minute.

 

"you need to talk, Sooyoung," She said, " I can't help you if you still acting like this" I could feel that she was starring at me.

 

"No one can help me," I said coldly. 

 

She sighed. "I'm your doctor, Sooyoung. I can help you. Your mom brought us here just to rest your mind. She really hopes that you will be back to normal. Just like your old self" She said

 

There was deafening silence between us.

 

" That Sooyoung was already dead. Along with her" I said without any feelings. " If you think that you can help me. You're wrong. Only bring her back to me can make me alive. I dead. Along with her." 

 

The rain got heavier. I looked into her eyes. Her eyes shown concern to me, but I had nothing to show at her. What I could feel was empty. My eyes looked empty. I decided to go back to my room and took my steps. But her sentences made me stop.

 

" I know you can do it, Sooyoung. I want the old you back. Because I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter