SiHae's Baby :Part 1

아름다은 Baby

 

Hello!

So yeah,after a looooong time,I am finally writing.

I am sorrry for not updating but I seriously didn't have inspiration.

This chapter is about SiHae (or knows as Siwon x Donghae)

My fanfic will goes with "parts",I don't know how many there'll be for each pairing,but I will try at least ten for each of them.

This is the first time I write for this OTP,so I am sorry if I can't get their caracters right .

Hope you'll like it,and if you liked,please subscribe and let me know your impressions in a comment.

Just reminding you that Donghae is eight months pregnant blblblblblo =3

So let's start it!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Donghae felt a light pain,but he didn't mind and just continued to watch TV, Siwon wasn't home yet so he waited patiently for him,since his mom and in-law were gone now.

As the time passed,the pain was stronger and barely bearable,he breathed in and out to try to calm himself but it didn't worked at all.

He was panicking because his lover wasn't at home right now.

He was crying,he couldn't endure this pain anymore and just decided to call his lover.

But Siwon didn't answered.

"Must be driving now "tought Donghae.

So he stood up and then he felt it, he felt his water broke.

He tried to call Siwon again...and again but he coudln't reach him not matter how much he called.

He coudln't wait his lover anymore,he had to drive himself to the hospital.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

When Siwon came home,Dongahe was nowhere to be found and it made him worrying like hell.

He tought about his phone and checked : 13 missed calls,and Donghae sended a text.

"I'm driving to the hospital,I think I'm going into labor."

Siwon really tought he was about to faint.

He came out of his house and drived to the hospital.

He was really mad at himself,because he wasn't there when he knews that Donghae was about to give birth anytime.

The time he was at the hospital,that he found Donghae,his lover had already gaved birth.

He was surprised to find,not one but RWO babies in Donghae's arms.

"Are you keeping someone's else baby...or I have eyes' problems?"

"They were two in there....We have twins,Siwon."

Siwon was feeling uncertain but happy,of course it was the best day of his life but this new was a shock.

That day,they shed tears of happiness,and they couldn't be more in love with each other.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Giving birth was the hardest thing Donghae could've imagined.

It was painful,he cried so much,he really tought he couldn't do it and was feeling desesperate

but when he heard his little new born baby cry,it was worth it.

They say you fall in love with your children at first sight,and it was so true for Donghae.

It was more unexpected to hear the doctor say "And here is the second coming"

Donghae really wanted to say "What?Excuse me but I'm not sure about what you're talking about"

But he didn't really found the time nor the force,and he had to give birth to a second baby.

So did he,but there was he,with two babies.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I don't know what got into me,and I wrote the first part of this chapter a couple of months ago but I had to change some things,and this chapter is so short but I had to post it or else I'll never do it.

Please subscribe and tell me what you think about this story,I really need it because this is the first time I write in english.

I promise the next chapter will be longer so please support me é-è

Bye bye =3