Yewook's Baby :Part 1

아름다은 Baby

So hello,here is the first chapter,huuum....I sincerely hope that you will like it hehehe

I don't own Super Junior :3

Like I've said,english is NOT my native language so I might do some mistakes,if you see any of them and you tell me,I will gadly correct myself ^^

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

Ryeowook couldn't believe his eyes,nor Yesung did.

They were shocked but happy.

Indeed;Ryeowook is pregnant and it's been 2 years since they started trying to have a child.

There were times when they just wanted to give up,but they didn't.Because Ryeowook wanted this and as long as he was happy,Yesung was too.

 

They started hugging and crying.

It would have been normal for any other couple but for them it was a miracle: because not only Ryeowook was pregnant but he was four months pregnant ,and in 2 years Ryeowook loosed 3 babies,always on the first three months.So yes,being so "far" on his pregnancy gaved the eternal maknae big hopes

He knew deeply in his heart that this time it would be okay and Yesung was beside him.

"We can do this Ryeowook,nothing can stop us this time,I will do my very best to be a good husband for you and a good father for our baby."

And Ryeowook believed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeowook and Yesung's life was perfect...or not so much actually.

From the outside,you'll see a little married couple with a marvelous life,they're living in the center of Seoul but their secondary residence was in Osaka ,in Japan.The two of them have a good job,Kim Jongwoon (knew by his nickname Yesung)  was a CEO in a marketing entreprise and Kim Ryeowook was a famous model.

Medias love to talk about them as "the couple who have everything for them"

But if you have the chance to see a little bit in the inside of their house,you'll see that they aren't so perfect ;most of the time they don't agree at each other's opinion.They fight a lot over stupid things and they like to tease each other too.

As much as they fight,they cuddle and whisper sweet words,giving each other stupid but cutes nicknames.Yesung love to tell his lover how perfect,kind,beautiful,cute he is.And Ryeowook loves to hear the compliments his husband give him because he would always answer;

"You know you're the most perfect man I know?"

"Well I think you are way better than me,my love"

"Don't say such a thing babe,you are cooler than me"

And that's how usually they started to fight.They fights because their love is unconditionnal.And that's maybe why their life was so perfect.

The most cutest couple.for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But sometime Ryeowook liked to complain every moment he has the chance to.Usually,he won't do that,but he know Yesung would forgive him for being selfish.Sometime he don't wanna bother Yesung but he have to lightened up his thoughts,so he wispher them really quietly but everytime Yesung hears them always comfort his lover...Well he tries his best.

"I'm feeling tired hyung"

"You shoudn't put yourself too hard Ryeowook, you don't have to do all the chores alone"

"I'm all alone when you're working; I have nothing to do but this plus I highly doubt that when you come home, you want to do them.

"We could hire someone to do everything in this house you know."

Ryeowook didn't say a word,like he was frozen.Letting someone enter his house? They could hire someone with bad intentions like a ...or worse a murderer.

His lover didn't have to talk,Yesung knew about Ryeowook's toughts so he decided to argument a little.

"I mean,come on Ryeong! We aren't poor at all,we could hire a dozen of persons in this house,it would'nt even change a slightest our life's style. And I'm pretty sure the person we're going to hire won't be a criminal!"

The younger knew it,he had to let it go but...until he can't walk and do the the chores anymore he won't change his mind.Ryeowook is stubborn,one of his most precious qualities if it's for a good reason.But he is like that only with Yesung,because his lover would always listen to him

"I'm four months pregant not handicapped,I will do the chores no matter what you say,if we hire someone,I will told him to do nothing and he can only obey me because I'm going to be his boss."

Yesung tought it was going to be hard.If only he knew how hard it's going to be,he would have never complained about these trivials things.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesung,on the other side,didn't complain so much.

Because he was always worried about his lover and didn't seem to care about complaining.

But he knew Ryeowook so well,and he know that his lover liked to complain,so he listened.

He would always answer with tenderness and rights toughts,telling Ryeowook that he loved him.

He would do crazy thing if it was for Ryeowook,because it's the love of his life and Yesung is kinda stupid in love.

But that's the way Ryeowook loved him so Yesung never really knew about his stupidness.

 

They loved each other's and that's all what matters.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

 

Feeew,I had an hard time writing this,hope you will like it :3  I'm so tired and I have school tomorrow blblbllbl I wanna die

I had struggles about how to write this,and I think I like the way it is,it might change in the future because I want to try a lot of things,Thanks for subscribing and please if you didn't subscribe,I hope you will,I have many things to show too.

Yewook is such a cute couple,but there's only a few of MPREG stories and it makes me sad because I think they deserve love and fanfictions (a loooooooot of fanfictioooooons ).Well I just think that SuJu need a lot more of MPREG stories!

I still don't know if I'm going to include any of the rest of SuJu,because I want them to have a normal life.....

Maybe I'll include them,because Ryeowook and Yesung needs friends.......And I'm  too stupid to create korans names (and omg you don't need to see that,you will laugh too much if I did)I will write my second chapter really soon so keep an eye here,it might come out this week (wich I highly doubt) or maybe next week ( maybe next wenesday) The later (so wenesday) it will come,better it's going to be,since I will have time.

Now I'm letting you go,this was really  useless but I needed it =3

 

Bye bye!