Chapter 4

Hyung, Saranghae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh!!” This is such frustrating. I can’t able to get my beauty sleep. This is really about that guy. I lying down to my bed while kept rolling on it.


It’s been 2 hours that I can’t get to sleep, I just kept thinking about that guy. Who is he? Did he has any partner already? Why is he winking at me? Is that a service or what? Ugh, there’s a lot of question in my head this time.


“Yah, who’s the heck is he!” I yelled to the wall after I quickly sat down on my bed. “Should I know his name instead?” Out if the blue, my cheek could feel the hot. I was thinking about what was happened between him and me.


The way I almost kiss him is the most… Way unpredictable!

 

 

 

 


“Yah!” I slapped harshly my face. Ouch, I should realise that. Phew, my hands really help me to get out from the trance. “Snap out of it Seokjin!” I fan myself from the hotness dreamed that I was just thinking.


“I really want it to know more about him!” I bit my lower lips. “Should I ask Taehyung?” That’s a great idea I guess! I laughed heavily as I was out from my room.


Finally, I already stand in front of Taehyung room. There is Taehyung picture on his door and some quote that telling.

 

‘I AM FABULOUS TAEHYUNG. DO NOT DISTURB EXCEPT YOU ARE FABULOUS AS WELL LIKE ME’


“Geez this guy” I glance at his picture. “You’re safe because I don’t bring any marker!” I pout.


Okay, this is it. This is your chance to ask him about that guy! Calm yourself and gain some spirit to ask about it! I said silently with full of confident.

 

 

 

Knock knock knock~

 


“Taehyungie, are you awake?” At first there is no answer until I heard some lightly stomped of feet was coming to the door. Finally, the door was open.


“Oh!” Taehyung face was out from the door first. His eyes was still sleepy and he’s yawning that time. “Hyung, what do you want in the middle of this night?” Taehyung rub his eyes many times.


“Uhmm, I-I wanna a-ask you something~” I played my finger while pouting my lips. Taehyung still don’t bothered by my cuteness that I’d made.


“What is it hyung?” He look at his watch. “Don’t you feel sleepy already?” He yawned again.


Geez this guy! I glanced at his clumsy.


“Yah, please be helpful Taehyungie” I pout my lips again.


“Okay then” he let me enter his room.

 

Both of us laying at the bed, side by side. His eyes can’t resisted his sleepy. I could believe that he didn’t get to hear me clearly. He just nodded his head after I just humming about something but not about that guy.


Whatever, I just wanted to know about that guy..


“Taehyungie~” I said with a low voice.


“Hmmm” Taehyung turned his body to look at me.


“T-There is… Something t-that I wanna a-ask you” I can’t even describe how terrible my heart was beating that time.


“What is it hyung?” Taehyung raised up his left eyebrows on me.


“I wanna ask about..” I can’t even get to finish my word until Taehyung was made me startled.


“About that guy huh?” Taehyung smirked. He’s actually know what was going on right now. Did he made this everything from the start?


“H-How do you know that?” I was seized up. I don’t blink after all while Taehyung smirked on me.


“Hyung, if you wanna talk about his name. I’ll might not gonna tell you about that” Taehyung pulled up his blanket. “You shoukd ask him by yourself” He chuckled and hid himself in the blanket.


“Yah Taehyungie, you know this happening and you didn’t want to help me after all?” He snores and ignore about me. “Yah this kiddo!” I pushed him. He’s really a fast asleep!

 

 

 

 

The next day,

“Taehyungie, let’s go to the cafe again?” I said with my happy tone and hugged him tightly.


Taehyung turned to look at me. “Hyung, you’re really wanna know about him. Don’t you?” Taehyung smirked. “No one is gonna addicted on that cafe except for that guy actually” He passed me gently and he doesn’t care about me at all.


“Taehyung~”


“Nope hyung, ask by yourself” Taehyung smirked before he sprinted away from me. He’s gonna dead after this!

 

 

 

 

 

**
“Yah, what should I do” I wonder how can I able to go on this place actually? I was just trying to go for sightseeing and I stop infront of this cafe. What a coincidence!


I have nothing ro do with this… Or should I ask for it?


With hesitating feeling, I was touch the doorknob and pushed it over but I wasn’t expecting after my forehead hit the door.


“Ouch..” I gently look at the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter