Chapter 3

Hyung, Saranghae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lowered my head down and look into our table, we managed to get our seat already after that guy bring us here. I can’t stop my heart from skipping some beat. It’s just an awkward moment and yeah man, I really hate myself right now. It was so shameful when got falling.

 

 


I hid my face using my palm hand, I couldn’t get to forget for what was just happened to me this day!

“Hyung?”


I just remember that Taehyung was in front me, I totally forgot about him. This time, I let my head rested on the table. I hope I’m not the one who just fell.


“Yah hyung, knock it off. There’s nothing to embarrass too” Taehyung chuckled.


“Yeah right~” I’ve made my husky sound when he’s laughing on me. He is an annoying person.


“You’re not fall into the hard floor or your was going to be hurt and there’s no one here except you, me and here he comes again” Taehyung eyes finally sharply looked into the waiter.


“W-Who?” I’m trying to lift up my head.


“The one who was save you from the floor” Taehyung pout. “It’s suppose to be me the one who’ll become your hero that time”


‘What?’ I said silently but I still had no idea on what is he saying. Taehyung will never be the heroes because if he had that chances, he is absolutely going to ruin those chances.


Finally, the guy coming. I don’t want him to be awkward between him and me. So, I let my head look into the window beside me. Perhaps that’ll help him.


“Here’s your coffee the one who’s being my loyal customer almost everyday…” He lifted the coffee and put it into Taehyung sides and Taehyung suddenly laughed by it. I don’t think that he is even know if it was an insult or a compliment that time. Both of us were startled but we’re ignored him. I knew Taehyung would do such things but I don’t know that this guy would gonna react the same things like I do.


He is smiling again to me after I was accidentally look at his face. I was just trying to look at my drinks. Yes, absolutely my drinks. No about him at all. Perhaps..


I quickly look at the window again and trying to hide my blushed that was coming out of nowhere. I had no idea on what was happening to me. Out of the blue, he’s also laughed but he is not weird as Taehyung was. Taehyung laugh for nothing but this guy was laugh about me. I shoudn’t come here.


“This one for the Princess”


P-Princess? Really a princess? I quickly look at him with a weird looking. My eyes was gone wide after heard that and my mouth is made an O shape with still open bigger than I thought that time.


“W-What…” I can’t even say any word when he is interrupting me.


“Here’s the coffee that you want it… Princess” He’s winked at me while smirking nicely. I swear that I can’t breathe that time.


“Enjoy, both of you” He gave us a killer smiled again before walked away from there. My eyes was stick on him until he’s gone to the kitchen.


He was called me a princess, winking at me and that smile! I swear that smile was trying to rid my mind. I looked that Taehyung was still sip his drink. He doesn’t care for anything just happened right there.


“Yah Taehyung!” I yelled but too lowly. I shaking his hand harshly.


“What is it hyung, you’re just ruin my moment with a coffee!” He pout while looking at me.


“Yah pabo, don’t you realise something that was happened right here?” I shook my head a little bit just for let a confuse sign to him.


“Nope and don’t care~~”


“Oh no no no, don’t saying 'don’t care’ things to me right now” Taehyung frowned his forehead.


“Why and what’s wrong with you. You’re sound like you just get a heart attack?” Taehyung chuckled.


“Taehyungie, I’m serious. T-That guy!” I was trying to point out the guy but I just show him the door because he’s gone through that door.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter