Chapter 2

Hyung, Saranghae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, come on. It’s just a few miles from here!” Taehyung kept pulling my hands. He drag me out from our house just wanted to go some cafe that I don’t even know that’s exist!


“Yah, I don’t want Taehyungie. I don’t have any mood right now!” I groan in furious. I don’t want to go anywhere. I’m such a lazy person.


“B-But you promise that!” Taehyung made his face again. Everytime he did that pout. It’s going to against my pitiful on him. “Pleasee..” He’s even made that annoying sound which is exactly cute in my mind. He’s sound like a baby.


“Alright!” I sigh in defeated.


“I know that you would come!” He laughed on me and dragged me out from the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes by walking on the street, we’re finally made it to go that cafe.

 


“Tadda..” Taehyung suddenly screamed but with a low voice. He is seriously excited to bring me here. “This is the cafe that I just said. So, how is it hyung?” Taehyung smirked while acted like a diva who was flipped her hair but in a man version. How is that possible anyway? I laughed so hard when watching the youngest was totally proud on himself.


“Okay…” I look into the outside of wall cafe. We didn’t get into it yet. “It’s quite beautiful and gotta admit that the outside of this cafe is pretty clean. I don’t know about the inside one but we came here for the coffee right?” Taehyung looked at me before he held my hands to bring me inside.


“Trust me hyung. You’re going to love this place!” Taehyung said with his confident. I just smiled and shook my head instead. I will never understand this person.

The sound of the bell after we’re opening the door is quite old but it’s kinda interesting. I raised up my head to look around the cafe and wow, it is beautiful and clean. My eyes can’t resist on the beautiful of decorate from the inside.


The chair and the table are made by wood and the color is bright which is made it more elegant and let us into 90’s style. “Woah..” I felt impressed by it.


“Someone is going to love this place..” Taehyung said while smirking on me. I had no idea on why I just blush. Maybe Taehyung was right and I was wrong. “Aww okay, I admit that you’re right… I’m sorry for…” My line was stop after some guy was appeared from my behind.

 

 


“Welcome to Jeon’s Cafe”


I was a little bit shocked because of his voice. His voice is not too far from me but it’s just a guess because I can heard him clearly but something different with his voice, he’s sound mature and cute which is made me skipping a beat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter