17 aliens

Just make it work

Jane's POV

Finally now we're back, same school, same uniform, same person but different memories I really love how world keep it's secret on its own and successfully surprise any people everyday.

Now that is what I keep in mind, I don't know if I want to wait and join the boys to go to school but it's a little awkward, but what I'm I doing right now why am I talking to my self?

 

-cause you're an alien (Jungkook smile )

-well just like the two of you (I answer )

-ey it's just the two of you I'm out of being an alien (v said )

-stop, as if I don't know that you are the one who spread the alien virus (me enjoying teasing v)

 

Then suddenly v ruin my hair and now it seems like I'm a rocker who love to head bang 

 

We are already at the school right now but Im still not able to arrange my hair because if I try to fix it on our way v keep touching it and ruin it completely 

 

-yah jane did you join a cat fight on your way (jimin laughing )

-well it's not a cat fight, I just bump into an alien on my way here (I look at v)

-well jimin just to inform you the alien that this girl was talking about (v didn't finish his words )

-what? (jimin smiling )

-that alien was so good looking (v touching his chin )

-YAH  do you like her!? (jimin ask while smiling brightly )

-not me , Jungkook was the one who likes her (v teasing Jungkook )

-ME!!??? (Jungkook in confused look )

 

Now are teacher said that we are going to have a special class later so we are just playing dancing doing what we can do so that we don't get bored from waiting 

 

Suddenly 

-yah jimin your so heavy get off (I said )

-what are you talking about you can lift me up easily so I think I'm not heavy at all (jimin hanging in my back )

AHHHH!!!  My god (Jungkook jump to join jimin having a Piggy back ride in me )

-hey aliens your going to break her back (v pulling Jungkook and jimin at the same time )

Now we are just laughing while holding my back because of this 2 monkey 

 But seeing jimin and Jungkook laughing together was the happiest thing at this moment