15 camping part 3

Just make it work

Narrator's POV

Last night after they eat all of them went to sleep since they know that they have alot of things to do today 

 

Jane can't calm her self right now knowing that they have an activity that they are going to do in the river 

 

 

_____________________________________________

-Right now I'm sure that she is very nervous right now (halla said )

-so what's your plan?(yuna ask )

-I will make her life miserable again or should I just end her right now? (halla with her evil smile )

-halla are you serious?,don't you think it's a little bit too much (joy said )

-well to be honest the both of you still don't have any idea how cable I am to do things that you think I can't do (halla said )

_____________________________________________

-ok FI we will start the activity after 10 minutes 

 

Right now Jane is in a daze she doesn't know what to do, what to say or what to think ,Jungkook didn't know that Jane can't go to rivers 

 

-whats the matter? (Jungkook ask )

-nothing (jane answer )

-at this kind of situation you should stop being cool Jane ,you know you're limits (jimin suddenly appear )

-what are you talking about? (Jungkook in confused look )

-it's nothing, jimin don't worry I'll try my best to get of this situation (Jane said )

 -I don't think you can, but I hope you find a way (jimin said )

-I don't really know what the both of you are talking ,can you share it with me? (Jungkook still confused )

-you should ask her permission not mine (jimin look so worried )

-don't worry Jungkook you will going to be able to find it out later (Jane said )

 

 

-ok now we are going to start the activity, what we are going to do is what you call hand slap, I know  that most of you don't like to be soak in this 10 degrees river  so you have to win, ok so any questions? 

-me (Jane said )

-ok what is your question?

-how are we going to get there? (Jane ask )

-the platform will be on the riverbank at first then if the players are ready the teachers on the other side will pull the platform until it reach the battle ground 

-ok(jane said )

 

They start the game ,some of the student finish the battle and now it is Jane and halla's turn 

 

-I don't think Jane can win, she looks like she's going to faint any time she's pale right now (v worried )

-be ready because I think it will happen (jimin said )

 

Before the game start 

 

-okay I will reveal my plan, I will let her remember everything until she can't hold it anymore (halla said )

-your such a bad girl (joy said while smiling )

 

Back to the game 

 

 

Okay game start!!!!

 

-do you think you can win, don't you remember what happen when all that things happen!! (halla shouting )

 

flashback 

-oppa stop don't help her let her die (halla shouting while stopping her brother )

-your out of your mind halla (jin said while running to help Jane )

-know stop it, you should let her die she ruin our life! (halla said )

-you stop halla it's all your fault I should help Jane even if it can kill me (jin said )

-OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

End of flashback

 

 

Suddenly 

SPLASH

 

-maybe it's hard for me to go back to the past but as I told you I will not let you make my life miserable again (Jane said )

 

-okay Jane is the winner!!!!

 

She won the game but she didn't realize that while she is walking towards her members the tears from her eyes didn't stop flowing then suddenly Jungkook hug him 

 

-maybe I know nothing but I still want to comfort you (Jungkook said )

_____________________________________________

-she won so why is she crying? Tears of joy? (minah ask )

-wa minah your my friend but I don't know that you can be that stupid (jimin irritated )

-why am I wrong? (minah in confused look )

-you said you were going to act as her real friend, can you prove it even once (jimin said )

_____________________________________________

 

Now they are all sitting on the riverbank but not Jane and Jungkook, they are sitting under the big tree near the river 

 

 

-I will not going to ask if your okay since it really look like your not (Jungkook said )

-didn't jimin tell you what he knows? (Jane ask )

-no he didn't even have the interest to tell me, he's so worried about you so I didn't ask him for many times (Jungkook said )

-now I can say that he's my friend, thanks to you (Jane said )

-me?,but why? (Jungkook confused )

-I know that you talk to him before about being a friend (Jane said )

-I don't know that you were aware about that (Jungkook said )