16 camping (last night )

Just make it work

-ok we should have a campfire now since it's the last night so we are going to leave you so that you can talk freely ok 

 

The teachers leave the students alone at the campfire location 

 

-should we play something?  (minah ask)

 

They all agree 

 

-let's play the truth game (jimin said )

 

While the bottle is spinning everyone look so nervous since the consequence is righting your name using your hips 

....

...

....

.....

 

-okay since jimin is the one who spin the bottle you are the one who will going to ask the question (yuna said )

-okay, Jungkook last time when Jane is injured you confront me, telling me that I didn't act like her friend when I'm actually bragging about it, so my question is why can you talk to me about Jane only when you actually know that I want to make up with you? (jimin said )

-cause I want Jane to be my friend more than you (Jungkook answer ) 

I choose halla, why did you hate Jane that much? 

-cause she ruin my life (halla said )

So Jane,how can you stand seeing me without worries when you know that you're the reason of my brothers death 

 

Everyone is shock

 

-it's not that I don't have any worries about what happen it's just that I already feel sorry towards your brother ,I try to be okay since the one who attempt to kill me is acting like it's not her fault and blaming me for what happen ,I really feel sorry for jin oppa since his killer is his own sister (Jane answer bravely )

 

Everyone is still in shock 

 

-so what are the both of you trying to say? (minah in confused look ) 

-it's so simple, halla's brother die for saving Jane from something that is done by halla, I'm I right? (jimin conclude )

-of course not I didn't kill my brother (halla said )

-let's stop this it's to personal for us to buttin (v said )

 

After v said that all of them walk back to their own tent 

 

-why are you still here?(v ask )

-I can't sleep (Jane answer )

...

-I know I'm not in the right place to ask this but, what you've said earlier, is it true? (v said )

-oh it's true and that's the reason why I can't sleep, I clearly remember everything, but thanks(jane said )

-for what? (v ask)

-cause your always the one who is there when this kind of situation happen since I came to Seoul(jane said )

-you should have your boyfriend with you if you bump into this kind of situation (v said )

-I don't have one (Jane smiling sadly )

-I don't believe you (v doubting )

-Its true,im telling the truth (Jane said )

-do you want me to apply? (v kidding )

-no don't, I want you to stay as my friend and the listener of my story when no one wants to hear it (Jane smiling )

-oh so sad but thanks for your trust, I never imagine that one day there is a person who can share their personal stories with me (v smiling brightly )

-any way thanks again ,wait I remember when we're talking before ,you told me that you like someone in our room (Jane teasing v)

-well honestly its just I lie ,I really love to joke around specially if you are a transfer student(v said)

-OK, you should sleep now (Jane said)

-don't worry I'm OK ,if you're not going to sleep then same here(v smiling)

 

-HEY WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING HERE,YOU SHOULD SLEEP NOW!!!(the teacher said)

 

The both of them run towards the tent which contains their bags 

 

-ah I'm so tired(v panting)

-DON'T COME OUT THE BOTH OF YOU ,SLEEP NOW (the teacher shouting)

 

5 AM

 

- guys did you see Jane(jimin worried )

-maybe she's floating somewhere (halla laughing)

-stop it ,its not funny at all(jimin answer angrily)

-stop that cat fight, just check all tent before worrying too much(the teacher said)

 

They check the tents

 

-minah can I have a favor , can you get my jacket in the bags tent,I'm just going to look for v (jungkook said)

-OK no problem(minah answer)

 

Minah open the tent 

 

-OH EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS (minah shouting )

-what was that,your too loud my gush(joy said)

 

Everyone gather in front the tent 

 ...

 

-oh why is it so loud? (Jane halfawake )

-wa wa what are the both of you doing here,why are you hugging each other ?!(jimin in shock )

 

Jane and v is also surprise when they realize that they are hugging each other

 

On the main table of the camping ground

-okay last night Jane didn't really want to sleep so as her friend I don't want to see her alone so I join her but this teacher suddenly yell and told us to sleep (v state )

-so we run as fast as we can then we saw the bags tent we enter then this teacher shout saying, don't go out and sleep so we close our eyes and we didn't realize that we are already asleep (jane continue while v is nodding )

-okay stop that since its already clear now we should start packing then go home, I know that you want to rest (the teacher said )