I Love You

Surprise

It was just a normal day, where Namjoon and Yoongi would be working on their music in the Bangtan Room. It was just a day where Hoseok and the maknae line would be fooling around, and Seokjin would just chuckle seeing them, sometimes joining them too. 

Then Namjoon went to his and Jungkook's room. Jungkook wasn't there, he was probably in Jimin's room. When he was about to lay down on his bed, he found a folded paper. He took it, and he opened the paper. There, he found many words, though he couldn't recognize whose handwriting was that. The paper said : 
"Hi, hyung! Please follow these instructions below. If you do, you will find a big surprise for you, even though I'm not sure if you will like it or not."
Namjoon scrunched his nose, and he re-read the word "hyung". If he was a Bangtan member, then it would be Jimin, Taehyung, or Jungkook. Then he continued reading.
"Go out from your room, hyung."
Namjoon got up and opened the door. There wasn't anyone outside, and the dorm was strangely silent. He cocked his head to one side, clearly wondering. 
"Walk straight,"
Namjoon took some steps forward,
"Turn left."
That was where the kitchen was. 
"We used to make cake together, hyung, do you remember? But we ended up with getting scolded by Seokjin hyung becase of all the mess you made."
Namjoon chuckled. He clearly remembered that day. He was making cake with Hoseok, Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook. He accidentally dropped the icing to the floor and the whole kitchen became a mess. Then Seokjin scolded them, nagging like a real mom. 
Ahh, sweet memories, he thought.
"Now, turn right, and walk straight."
Namjoon did so.
"Keep walking straight, and then turn right,"
He entered the living room. He found Hoseok sleeping on the couch, snoring softly. He snickered, and he read the letter again.
"We used to watch the TV together, I mean, until now. We watch those stupid stand-up comedies and laugh together everyday. It's fun, isn't it? It's one of the time that I enjoy everyday."
Namjoon smiled, he thought about how Taehyung and Jimin would be fighting over the remote control. Taehyung would want to watch his favourite anime, while Jimin wanted to watch anything but anime, and Jungkook would snatch the remote control away and changed the channel as he pleased. 
Namjoon suddenly snapped out of it when he remembered the letter.
"Now, get out, and go straight again."
Tap. Tap. Tap.
"There's only one room left, right? Open the door."
Namjoon opened the door to the Bangtan Room, ready to face the surprise that the sender talked about.
 
"Hi, hyung?"
The bunny-teeth guy smiled and grinned widely.
Namjoon scoffed and laughed.
"What is this, Jeon Jungkook?"
"A surprise, hyung."
Namjoon was still smiling, anticipating what was going to happen next.
He didn't expect that the maknae would clear his throat, holding out a red rose, saying this one sentence.
"I love you, hyung."
 
Namjoon's eyes went wide, clearly still shocked with what was happening before his eyes. 
"Hyung?" 
The younger's voice made him back to the present.
Namjoon then looked at Jungkook's big, doe eyes, and cleared his throat. He took the rose with one hand swiftly. He pressed his lips to the maknae's, making him smile in satisfication.
"I love you too, Jungkook-ah."