Chapter 14

With or Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment you stepped out of the cafe, rain was already heavily pouring on the streets.  You looked up in the sky thinking, of all the days that it will rain, why today when you're not even dressed well for the weather?  You groaned since you don't have any other choice than to walk aimlessly in the rain. You reached you're safe haven and wandered around a little to keep you calm. As the water beneath your feet squished as you take each step,  Myungsoo's words kept on playing in your head.


"If he really means that much to you, then you take the risk, no matter what the relationship turns into this time, face it.  What matters is, you took a shot at it and in the end you won't have any regrets.  Just like what I did with you"  

You felt a sharp pain poke your heart.  After everything that happened between the two of you, after all the hurtful words spoken, would it still be possible to mend the relationship? All of a sudden,   Images of Jin flashed into your head.  From the time you first met until the time you fell for him.  You know that Jin will always be a part of your life and you have already accepted the fact that you are still madly in love with your best friend.  But taking the risk and telling him once again how you feel scared the living hell out of you.  what if he pushes you away the second  time around? Will you be able to recover once again from the heartache? It scared you so badly that it made you stop on your tracks as you felt your heart pound loudly on your chest.  

"I-I don't think I can do this." you whispered to yourself  as you collapsed on the wooden steps overlooking the view that always helped you relax.  You felt weak.  The idea of fleeing and running away from all this crept into your mind.  You are now torn in the dilemma of just leaving things as it is and forget Jin or take that risk in telling Jin how much you still love him? You sighed.  You stayed still in the your seat and buried your head on your hands as you let yourself soak in the rain.  

 

 

 

"That's the thing, Yoongi. I don't know...." Jin said as he continued to look away wallowing in the pain that engulfed him.  

"I just miss her so much, Yoongi.  Never have I imagined that this could happen to us.  How stupid of me for pushing her away." he said as he ruffled his hair vehemently and sighed.  Yoongi gave him a worried expression  but didn't move from where he was sitting and just gazed at his hyung helplessly who continued to bask in his sadness.  He knew that Jin is already very remorseful of what had happened but there is nothing that they can do since you decided already a long time ago that you and Jin will never happen. He frown on the thought.  as much as he wanted to badly for you and Jin to be together, at the end of the day it will always be your decision.

"I guess, hyung, it's already time for you to really move on."  he cautiously said making Jin look at him. 

"Easy for you to say since you're not in this situation." he said bitterly

"No it's not easy for me Hyung, This situation was never easy to begin with.  You and (Y/n) noona are two special people to me and this happening was also a nightmare for us.  We got hurt too. Seeing you hurt hurts us even more.  I'm just telling you as a friend and a brother.  If she decided to move on, you also have to." Yoongi said sadly.  for the first time, he said what he really felt in his heart.  Jin just kept mum.  He knew that Yoongi has a point.  He did this to the both of you and maybe it's really time to face the consequence and start to move on.

They were still in the middle of talking when Jin's phone suddenly beeped signaling a message was received.  With a heavy heart, Jin stood up from the window pane and dragged himself towards the bed to get his phone.  he picked up his phone and sat at the edge of the bed as he read the message.


Kim Myungsoo:  I guess the better man has won.  she already made her choice and she's not meant to be mine. All I ask of you is to please take good care of her for me cause I know she will be in good hands if she will be with you. Please treat her well and treat her right because she deserves it.  Because if you hurt her in any way, i will know and i will surely comeback and get her. [10.15pm]

Jin reread the message over and over again. Hope suddenly crept into his body.  Not that he's happy about somebody else's misery but he was overjoyed that the heaven's still gave him another chance to make things right.  To take you back into his life. You didn't choose Myungsoo meaning he still have a great chance of patching things up with her.  Jin immediately jerked up from his bed surprising Yoongi with his sudden movement.  He ran towards his closet and started stripping and changing into a much warmer clothes.

"What the heck are you doing?" Yoongi asked as he stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards Jin.  Jin didn't answer immediately and just finished changing his clothes.

"Hyung?"

"I-i need to see (y/n)"  he simply said as he walked past Yoongi and went to grab the phone on his bed and stuffed inside his waterproof jacket and walked out of the door Yoongi trailling behind.  

"Are you really going out in this weather?"  Yoongi asked loudly making the other people in the room look at them confusedly.  Taehyung and Jimin who were in the dining room helping Jungkook with his school work  stopped what they were doing and Hobi was watching TV in the living room peeled away his attention from the TV screen and watched the two elders discuss.  Jin stopped in his tracks and looked at Yoongi.  

"Look, this might be my only chance to get her back and i am not losing that chance again.  I'd find her wherever she is even if i have to tear Seoul apart." Jin said as he turned around and walked towards the door.  Yoongi wasted no time and grabbed his jacket and ran after Jin 

"Wait for me Hyung, I'll help you find her."  he said.  Jungkook also saw this opportunity to get out of doing his homework and jumped up from his chair to run after his hyungs  '

"Hey wait up!" and grab his jacket that was resting on the chair's backrest. The rest of the boys just looked at each other. 

"I'm not going out there in that kind of weather."  Taehyung said as he stood up and walked back into his room and Jimin and Hobi both shrugged their shoulders and went back to what they were doing.

 

"Arrgh, It went straight again to voicemail."  Jungkook furiously said as he ended the call and tried dialing your number for the 6th time that night.  He ruffled his hair in frustration.  Yoongi on the other hand was also trying to calm Jin down who is now also at the verge of loosing it while looking for any signs of you on the street.  The guys have been searching for you for more than an hour now and yet, they still can't find you and get hold of you.   They already tried looking for you in your apartment but you weren't there. Jin also called Myungsoo out of desperation but was just informed that you have left the cafe a few minutes before he did and that was the last time he saw you.  Jin drove to the restaurant you frequent to and the favorite cafe where you always hang out when you want to be alone but still there was no sign of you.

"Damn it" Jin hissed as he hit the steering wheel out of frustration. 

"Where is she and why is her phone switched off?" he said in annoyance as he tried so hard to conce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter