Alternative Ending

With or Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was talking to a friend of mine and a follower of this story and she suggested to write and alternate ending.  And so i did.
If you are not into sad endings, I guess this might not be for you.  Really sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're sitting on wet concrete steps facing the lake as you absorbed the rain water falling unto you.  A heavy sigh escaped you as you watch the rain fall heavily on the lake.  Even if you have sat there for an entire hour, the confusion and fear never left.  You breathed out heavily and gazed at the dancing lights from the skyscrapers surrounding the lake.  It was so peaceful.  You just wished that things would be as peaceful in your life as well.  You were still deep in your thoughts when suddenly you felt the rain water stopped hitting your body.  With a confused expression, you looked up and saw an umbrella already shielding you from the harsh tappings of the rain.  You then looked at the person who was holding the umbrella for you.  You  were surprised to see Jin towering over you.  You immediately stood up and faced him.

"W-what?  How did you know I was here?" You confusedly asked towards Jin who continued to gaze at you.  You were about to step back from him but Jin held your hand preventing you to do so.  And for the first time after you guys have argued, You didn't resist his touch and just let him hold your hand.   You gazed into his face and you can see both worry and fear.

"(Y/n),  P-please don't walk away from me.  Don't say anything.  Just please listen to me" he said and you just looked at him, waiting for what he has to say.  He looked down at his feet for a moment, trying to gather the courage to continue on.

"I was a fool.  A very big fool who was afraid of facing his true feelings and scared to take any risk.  In the end, I  hurt you and pushed you far away from me making you loathe just the very sight of me when deep in my heart all I wanted to do is keep you by my side and stay with me."  You looked down on your feet.  Something painful pinched your heart as you heard his words.  You wanted to badly to believe him but something inside you told you otherwise.  You breathed heavily before looking back into him.

"But the kind of pain you gave me never seems to heal it hunts me like a bad dream, Jin.   And every time I see you,  It reminds me on how you pushed me away."  you cried to Jin  and your tears seems to never end.

"I don't know, Jin.  I'm so torn right now. " you cried as you avoid his gaze. he held on to your hand a little tighter.  He fears that he if he doesn't he will lose you.  He let go of the umbrella that was shielding you both from the rain.  He can already sense that you are on the verge of waving the white flag and would just walk away.

"Just tell me how i can walk away from loving you.  And believe me,   I would do i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter