Chapter 9

cold-blooded

''But...you don't smell like one'', referring me to a Vampanese. I blinked my eyes to him. He seems softened a bit, ''smells neutral, and clean'', and smiled. That surprised me. The fact that a Vampire actually telling me that I am neutral? What is that suppose to be mean? And the fact that a Vampire is smiling to me??

 

The one on my right side psh-ed me, the Yookwon one. ''Neutral...as in you're not human, or anything'', he defined. Weird, I'm a Vampanese though.

 

I saw Woo Jiho staring at me while thinking of something. ''She's harmless, kids. So don't do anything to her, she's not an enemy, not a prey too'', and finally he said something. Wait what?

 

''Diyoung?'' someone called my name from my back. I turned to behind. ''I'm Kyung! Let's be friend!'' he invited. I widened my eyes. Kyung...a vampire...is actually saying that to me... Friend? I blinked my eyes repeatedly.

 

''Hmm...'', now Yookwon, ''since you're harmless, anyway anyeong~ Yookwon is my name~'', while waving his hand to me. Wait...even Yookwon? Another Vampire is treating me nicely.

 

''You're so strange~ why you don't have Vampanese smell?'', still smelling my hair, ''I'm Pyo! Forget my deep voice, it comes with good-looking face''. His introduction made me smile unconsciously.

 

That's weird...

 

Why the fearsome turns to the fearless. I don't feel being threatened anymore. These creature, the so-called our enemy, the one that you'll find scary and gruesome, is actually like kids, and so friendly. I feel like being needed by them, being take care off by them, eventhough I just met them just now.

 

''He's Woo Jiho, the sissy hyung'', whispered Pyo to me, giggling while talking about the person right infront of me. I chuckled lightly and asked him why he called Jiho 'sissy', yeah, when people saw him, the only thing they will say is badass. Pyo pulled my ear towards his mouth, and whispered, ''he has the fragile heart among us'', and grinning.

 

''Yah'', called Jiho. Seems annoyed to grinning Pyo.

 

That surprised me again. How many surprises have I received today? Woo Jiho, has the strongest physique among them, but has the most fragile heart among them? Are you even serious? He looked away when I try to match his eyes. I found that's...cute.

 

''Yah Diyoung, why you don't smell like anything?'' the question really bothering them the Vampire, my scent.