chapter 3

cold-blooded

 

I'm a Vampenese, I'm so proud that I'm stronger than other creature. NOT.

 

I feed on blood, and flesh. I might kill human because of this. I might kill the innocence due to my existence.

 

I learned that I was a normal teenager before I reached eighteen. But the Vampanese blood still flowing in my body, it's still inactive. My two brothers kept a distance from me so that they would not feed on me. And mother just put something into my meal, in order to activate my blood, since I'm eighteen already.

 

I learned that father's age is 350 years old. While mother's 244 years old. They're been living for centuries. Minhyuk and Jaehyo? Still Vampanese newbie, nineteen years old. And me? The newborn Vampanese. Wow! Bull.

 

I learned about wars between them in history. Vampire known to be nice one, since they just fed on blood. that! They made us looks bad! We don't exactly feed on human. Animals are flesh too!

 

I learned that Vampires and Vampanese live together. But they are always keep an extra careful among themselves. Our neighbour, Jung's family, they're vampire, that's why I rarely seen them talking to us. And somethings about the school~

 

I learned about superpower too. Haha. I can't believe this. This is totally insane. Father's mind-reader, mother's healing power, Jaehyo's makes people follow his order, and Minhyuk's strong arm. And me? How would I know that?

 

Urgh! What just happened? I hate myself, my eyes, my skin, my body, my form, my food, my brothers, my parents. I hate them! I hate them!

 

*****

 

I'm hungry. I just dreamed the same dreams. The blood that I drank. I glance on the hanging clock on my room, it's passed midnight. I found myself walking towards my door, going downstairs, going to the front door, going out of the house, and reach the school area.

 

I didn't even know why I was here. I had an instinct that there’s something here. Something...

 

I was hungry. My foot kept on walking towards the corridor. Then I stopped immediately. I didn't know why. I glanced left to right and back to leave again.

 

This hunger was killing me. Then I saw a figure 10 meters away from me, walking towards me. Speeding, I sprinted towards the figure.

 

It’s a guy. I grabbed his collar straight away. He had glasses on his nose, and his hair was well-combed. He was no other than the dork, Woo Jiho.

 

I pushed him against the wall. I was hungry. Blame my so-called-family about this. I hate them, I hate them! They turned me into a very dangerous creature........ the Vampanese, the creature that feed on flesh.

 

''Sorry dude, I don't think I can't hold my hunger for long'', I said. He freezes up. Speechless, but... he seems not scared.

 

He, Woo Jiho, he's not a nerd, but simply to say, he's a dork, but real smart . I didn't get it, what's he doing here this late night? Studying? Well, don't blame me that after today, you're no where to be found. Blame yourself that you happened to be appear here, in front of my hunger.

 

‘‘Hey, Woo Jiho, is there any last message?''

 

Stunned. I mean I was stunned. He...he smirked!? I tightened my grip on his shoulders to the wall. That then, I could feel his skin, very cold, radiating through his cloth.

 

I peeked on his eyes. His eyes glowing gold, behind the spectacle. I widened my eyes, what the...

 

A strong grip on my shoulder and in a speed of light, was pushed against the wall on the other side.

 

''Urgh!!'' I groaned. The impact was really painful. He's not human, definitely not... human.

 

''who... What are you?'' I asked him angrily, glaring through his golden glowing eyes.

He took off his glasses and threw it away. He messed up his sorted hair. I was shock, he's...... hot.

 

What the hell, did I just say he's h-h-hot?

 

''well, you must have heard about... Vampire? The common one...'' he smirked.

 

I was really shocked. Frozen. He's... an enemy!

 

But hey... Who’s stronger? Vampire? Or Vampanese? Well, you knew the answer.

 

I took his hand from my shoulder and twisted them that he groans painfully.

 

''Vampire is nothing!'' I exclaimed. It's almost my victory.

 

Than, in a quick pace, he pushed me against the wall, and this time, really hard, that the wall cracked.

 

''I can't let DIRTY BLOOD wandering around the school, scaring the students''.

 

*THATS ALL! thankyou for reading! :DDD