chapter 1

cold-blooded

 

Awake in a sudden. Panting heavily. I face palmed my face. Another nightmare... I dreamed about something dark and bloody, and it's been a week like this.

 

My birthday is around the corner. I'm going to be eighteen. I woke up this morning as usual. Washed up myself and packed my things, ready for school.

 

I looked myself on the mirror. Hm... Chubby as always. Vain.

 

Getting out of my room, and there, I clashed with my two brothers; Hwang Jaehyo and Hwang Minhyuk. And to my surprised, they... smiled to me.

 

''What?''

 

They didn't usually like this. Almost 18 years living in this house, they wouldn't smile to me, unless to our parents. They did talk to me, but most of the time, they were trying to keep a distance from me. I didn't know why, it's not like I was some kind of infection.

 

''Let's go~'' said Minhyuk, grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the stairs to the dining room. Jaehyo chuckled and followed us down. He chuckles? Another surprised from the brothers.

 

''Who...are...YOU?'' almost yelling, while my body pulling back my wrist from him. But no gain, brothers were amazingly strong.

 

''Mom, why are they acting like this!'' I exclaimed my mother, which was already on the dining table with father.

 

''Sit'', I automatically sit when Jaehyo ordered me to. Wow... What the hell he just did that I followed what he said.

 

''Diyoung-ah~ you're birthday is about 3 days to go, what do you want from mom?'' asked my mother, smiling as always. Psh!

 

''I wish my brothers can treat me like I'm their sister, in the school, and everywhere'' , with a glare shooting both Jaehyo and Minhyuk. They smirked.

 

What the...

 

*****

 

Just a few steps to enter the school gate. That than I was surprised with two arms wrapped around my shoulder, left and right. I was taken aback by that, that I almost run away. But the arms get hold on me tighter.

 

''yah yah it's okay'' then I looked up. , the hell brothers. Why are they acting like this? It pissed me off.

 

As I tried to get their hands off from me, they dragged me along into the school. It continued, but they stopped immediately.

 

I lifted my head, found out that they were staring, or glaring actually, to someone whom just entering the school area.

 

Bunch of dorks. Woo Jiho, and some real dorks around him.

 

He glared on my brothers. Then his eyes shoot me. I gasped silently. That eyes, I wasn't sure, but he sent me some kind of shiver down to my backbone to my spine.

 

I took a peek on my brothers. They still staring the dorks. Hey hey! Stop the staring contest!

 

''Let's go’’ and they continued dragging me along to my classroom.

 

A lot of gasp can be heard along the corridor. What could shock people the most? When two handsome-cool-pale-face princes attached to me and hugging me tightly, the not-so-pretty-yet-ugly girl.

 

''Wait- he's actually-'' I tried explaining.

 

''Take care of our sister, don't let me find you making trouble with her'', Minhyuk cut my words. I widened my eyes, amazed.

 

The corridor goes silent, and lot of nod could be seen. Wow... was it a good thing that I FINALLY have brothers?

 

*****

 

Now even the es trying to befriend with me? This all because of those hell brothers.

 

I stood up, and changed my table nearby, leaving those s behind. I could see they're pissed off. Psh, whom the one who tortured me before. Befriend with me, not that easy.

 

I lifted my head up. And there, I saw Woo Jiho, glasses on his nose, eyes on his notebook. He's a smart . Nerds usually get bullied, but this one, no one dare to.

 

Than at this time, his eyes lifted up on me, shooting daggers through it. Once again, I could feel chill on my kidneys.

 

I didn't have problem with you, Woo Jiho.

 

Actually...

 

Who are you, Woo Jiho?

 

 *just...read :)