Suspicious

Undeniable Love

Chapter 3

A lot of students were all gathered on the Panda bar. Hayoung and eunji were dancing like a maniac in the middle of the dance floor. When suddenly, Eunji stopped noticing that Yoon Bomi is nowhere to be found.

 

 

"Hey" eunji called hayoung.

 

 

 

But Hayoung was too busy shaking her head off as if she's performing like a rockstar.

 

 

"Yah!!"

 

 

Because the music was too loud and they can't hear each others. Eunji grab Hayoung's neck, surprising the hell out of her. "YAH!!!! WHAT THE-" and drag her out of the bar.

 

 

"Ok...Jung... what is this all about?" Hayoung states in annoyance. Not really liking the fact that Eunji just dragged her by the neck.

 

 

"I can't see Bomi!"

 

 

"oh so don't you have an eyes now?" Hayoung says in sarcasm.

 

 

"Im serious here idiot"

 

 

"And why the hell it matters?" Hayoung gitted her teeth.

 

 

"Because it's the fifth time she ditched us in the middle of our fun night" Eunji says. She sound suspicious tho. They didn't know where Bomi is going. Its the second time she did it and it's bothering her.

 

 

"Maybe...she just need some fresh air. You know how her nose gets itchy everytime she's here" Hayoung shrugged, looking around in hope to spot Bomi.

 

 

"You kidding me? So she has this allergy in this kind of place? Really." Eunji says in sarcasm, sighing at Hayoung's stupid thought.

 

 

"Ok.ok. Calm your . Geez. I'll call her" Hayoung says. She took her phone out and dial Bomi's phone.

 

 

-

 

 

Chorong was smiling around as she walk to the living room. Knowing that Bomi is nowhere. She knows she's free from being annoyed by that girl. She let out a sigh of relief and grab the remote control. She sat on the couch and spotted a cellphone near it. Chorong gave it a glare knowing who is it belong to. When suddenly...it rings.

 

 

Chorong rolled her eyes as she darted her eyes at her enemy's room and gave it a deep glare. 'that stupid' she thought. Bomi's phone kept on ringing and it made her so pissed. With a heavy heart, she grab the phone and put it near her ears.

 

 

"Yeobo-"

 

 

"YAH!!! YOON BOMI!" Chorong immediately pulled it away from her ears as she gave the phone an annoyed stare before she put it back again. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR HOURS ALREADY! DO YOU REALLY LOVE DITCHING US!? SERIOUSLY...GET YOUR BACK HERE IN PANDA BAR RIGHT NOW !! YOU !"

 

 

Chorong narrowed her eyes at nowhere and clear ."ehem...excuse me. This is Parck Chorong--"

 

 

 

"I can't believe she ditched us for Chorong" Eunji says on the other line. Although it was supposed to be heard by Hayoung only, Chorong can still hear it loud and clear which made her roll her eyes.

 

 

"Excuse me? I am not with her. That stupid forgot to bring her phone with her. K? Bye." Chorong bid in a cold tone and hang up immediately.

 

 

"Wha..." Eunji look at the phone in disbelief, Couldn't believe that Chorong hangs up on her. "YAH!!!" She shouted.

 

 

"Wae?! Why are you yelling at me?!" Hayoung says in defeat.

 

 

"Am not yelling at you. It's just that. That Park Chorong hangs up on me! I can't believe she's this rude" Eunji takes a deep breathe. Totally pissed off.

 

 

"Come on! You can see how rude she is just by looking at the scratch she made on Bomi's face" Hayoung shakes her head.

 

 

On the other hand. Chorong sigh. 'Tsk.Bomi and her friends are all the same. So stupid' she thought

 

 

hours later. Chorong find it boring since she really dont have anything to do. she did her homeworks and the show on the television is getting boring, now she don't have anything to do. Though, study is the best option to do right now, she admit. She's too lazy to do so.

 

 

Making up her mind, she decided to go outside for a fresh air. And also to ease her mind from everything. Grabbing a jacket as she goes out. Walking out the street with her earphone on. Chorong inhaled the fresh air despite the fact that it's too cold. Thanks to her thick jacket, pants,scarf and gloves. She could still survive from the cold.

 

 

Skipping her way to the bench near the park. Chorong look around. She admire the surroundings around her as she can't believe DCT Academy is just like another city besides seoul, It's too big and has a lot of botique that you won't considered it as a university but as a city.

 

 

Letting out a sigh with a smoke escaping from . She stood up and check her watch. 1:30am. She let out another sigh as she knows she need to go back to her dorm now.

 

 

Looking around, she noticed a person jumping out from the wall. Looks like it's a thief or something. Chorong narrowed her eyes at that person.

 

 

That 'thief' was skipping her way to somewhere. Chorong took this opportunity and speed towards him. Being an honorable hapkido she is when she was young. Chorong is willing to get him and put him on jail. What if he has a bad idea on his mind and do something harmful. Na ah. Chorong would not let that happen.

 

 

The 'thief' look on his back and saw that a girl was trying to chase him. He speed his way and he's sure that the chaser noticed it as she noticed it herself. he cursed. 'Just no hell way she'll find out about it' he thought.

 

 

He made his way through the narrower way as he speed. Chorong narrowed her eyes at him as she grab a rock near her and throw it to the 'thief's' direction since she knows there's no hell way she could chase him. She's so sure she hit him as she hears the thief groan. 'Why does she sounds like a girl?' She shrugged.

 

 

 

Chorong stopped on her tracks as she's having a heavy breathe right now from running. She noted on her mind to report it to the president tomorow morning.

 

 

-

 

Chorong took her jacket off as she head directly to the kitchen to grab something to drink. is dry and she need something liquid to flow on . She head to the living room and sat on the couch while catching her breathe. Who was that? And what is he up to? Whatever it is...she needs to report it to the head of the university to stop him from doing something bad. -

 

 

-

 

A minute later. She hears a knock on the door. Chorong open her eyes as she realize she had fallen asleep on the couch. Chorong stood up and walk towards the door to be gritted by Bomi who is grinning at her.

 

 

"H-hey!" Bomi gritted.

 

 

"Great...only to be gritted by a monkey who comes from who knows...forest?" Chorong smirk.

 

 

"Wew..you miss me already huh" Bomi spoke up while holding onto her left arm firmly. Chorong noticed it and couldn't help but to ask.

 

 

"What happened to you?" Chorong pointed at her left arm being held by her.

 

 

"Oh this? Nothing. Just had some fun with my friends and crashed onto something" Bomi grin awkwardly. Chorong nodded at her.

 

 

"Do you need some treatment?" Chorong asked. Looking at Bomi's arm intently.

 

 

"Nah...it's not something serious and i can do it myself." Bomi nodded.

 

 

Chorong nodded again as she make a way for Bomi to come inside their dorm.

 

 

"Ooohh...what is this? shouldn't i be the one asking you if your'e alright?" Bomi has her teasing smile across her face. "you seems so different huh..." Chorong could only roll her eyes.

 

 

"Whatever...im outta here" says Chorong as she walk away. Leaving Bomi who still has her sly smile. 'See? Atleast she's not that bad than i thought' Bomi smiles.

 

 

-

 

Chorong was about to close her eyes to sleep when she suddenly remembered the phone call she had with Bomi's friends. Chorong immediately sat up and looks at her door. 'Aren't Bomi is not with her friends earlier?' Chorong bit her lips as her curiousity increased into its higher level. 'Maybe it's her other friends' Chorong shrugged and laid on her bed again. Trying to get some sleep.'But Bomi says she's going to panda bar along with her friends right? Urrrghhhh! Why do i care anyway!!?'

 

 

Chorong turned her body on her right side. Biting her lips. 'But the wound on her left arm? ARRGHH!!!' Chorong took her pillow and cover it to her face to let out a mad scream. 'Maybe...she did get that wound accidentally!!!' She sigh. 'BUT SHE SAID SHE'S ON THE PANDA BAR WHEN HER FRIENDS TOLD ME SHE AINT THERE??! WHERE DID SHE GO?!'

 

 

Chorong sat up again, messing her hair with her hands. "my mind wouldn't stop thinking about it unless i investigated it myself!!! ARRRGHH!!" She hissed. "Ok. Guess i need to find it out myself" she muttered.