The key

Undeniable Love

(Prt2)

 

"What the man! What happened to you?" Hayoung let out a maniacally laugh once Bomi takes a seat opposite on hers.

 

 

 

"Man! I just got kicked in the leg! Damn that witch" Bomi cried as she massage her legs unerneath the table. 

 

 

 

 

"Ms.Park again? Stop messing with her man" hayoung shook her head, drinking her red tea in one go. 

 

 

 

"What? Im not messing around!" Bomi says in defeat. "Look how pretty i am to be treated this way! I don't deserve it!" Bomi rolled her eyes as she pointed to herself. Hayoung stare at her effortlessly. Raising her eyebrows uninterestedly as she know what was bomi about to say. " a lot of boys and even girls wants to have a taste of this" bomi pointed at her lips, biting it as she look at hayoung seductively only to earn a disgusting look from hayoung 

 

 

 

"You don't know how much i wanted to beat you right now" hayoung stated, shaking her head in disgust. Bomi raise her brows at hers

 

 

"You just wouldn't admit it since im your buddy" Bomi lean closer to hayoung and whispered. "You are so lucky to be friend of me" and wink, sending a shiver down hayoung's spine.

 

 

 

"You son of a..." Hayoung rolled her eyes as she started gathering all her belonging and stood up, surprising bomi who is now looking at her with what-are-you-doing look.

 

 

"Your brain needs to freshen up. Looks like a lot of carbondioxide have entered it...tsk. let's meet up at panda bar. I'll bring eunji along" hayoung wink

 

 

" wait! I just got here!!" Bomi whine, pouting at her bestfriend who could just roll her eyes in response. 

 

 

"You are 30 minutes late though! See yah later and i won't take a 'no' as an answer! See yahh!!!"  Hayoung wave and bid a good bye Leaving bomi with hanging wide

 

 

 

 

 

"That kid seriously"

- -

Bomi was cutely zipping on her yakult using the straw when she walk pass by her dorm mate who is silently watching a movie on the living room. Bomi snorts as she pulled her lips away from the straw. Scanning Chorong from her keroro pants to her lossen pink hello kitty shirts, bomi let out a heartily giggles

 

 

 

Chorong who were watching the movie while grabbing a pop corn on the bowl stop on her tracks for a moment to look for the owner of the voice only to see bomi, that made her world crash into fire. Glaring at her, bomi shut once Chorong gave her a shivering glare before diverting her attention back to the movie.

 

 

Bomi clears and decided to approach chorong by walking in front of her and taking a seat next to her. Bomi glance at the girl beside her as she saw how Chorong takes a deep breathe as if stopping hefself from struggling bomi. 

 

 

Bomi who was feeling hyped again sat up comfortably as she put her legs in the table in front of them and starts wagging her foot which irks chorong to the core. Bomi saw this in the corner of her eyes, she grin and continued wagging her foot.

 

 

Chorong who was boiling in annoyance take a deep glare at the girl beside her as she balled her fist to stop herself from choking the girl. She spoke 

 

"Can you move your leg away? It's distracting ." Chorong calmly spoke as as calm as possible,not leaving the screen off her eyes

 

 

Bomi raise her eyebrows and fake a surprised look on her face while pointing at herself. "Me?" 

 

 

Chorong took a deep breathe as she looks away from the screen to look at the childish girl beside her. " who else am i talking to?" Chorong rolled her eyes as she return her attention to the movie again.

 

 

Bomi bit her lips to muffle the giggle that she is holding, chorong's pissed face is funny and cute at the same time. And so she decided to pissed her even more

 

 

 

" nahhh! I like it this way. It's comfortable" Bomi shrugged, as she continued wagging her foots even more that pissed chorong to the core

 

Chorong sat up straight to put the bowl of popcorn to the table and took a deep breathe. Looking at the wagging foot infront of her. Chorong starts slapping it multiple times making bomi scream in pain.

 

 

 

"Aww! Oww! Yah!! " Bomi immediately pull her legs close to her chest as she hug it tight and glare at the girl who was now calmly watching the movie as if nothing just happened

 

 

"Yah! Do you really like kicking people's like that!!" Bomi almost yelled in annoyance, whom continued glaring at the girl beside her

 

 

" Didn't i warn you? You are so thick headed and its annoying. You deserve it" Cjorong coldly stated as she shrug. 

 

 

Bomi could only imitate her with an annoyed expression. 

 

- -

 

Chorong was so into the movie but then a hand making its way to her bowl of popcorn caught her attention. She immediately looks at it and didn't have to think twice and gave it a hard slap.

 

 

Bomi's eyes widen as she retreated her hands harsly while looking at chorong in horror. "HOLY. PARK CHORONG! HOLYYY!!!" bomi cried, while kissing her burning hand being slapped by rongtler.

 

 

Chorong glared at her, turning red in annoyance." First! Your foot wagging! Now your hand stealing my snacks! Are trying to pissed me off!!!?"chorong half yelled as she gave her a deathly glare.

 

 

Bomi snorts, showing her burning hand in front of her. "I am not trying to pissed you off! Im just trying to grab some of your snack when you suddenly slap my hella innocent hand!!!" Bomi cried.

 

 

"You are so annoying!!!" Chorong threw the bowl of popcorn on the floor making bomi gasp as she pointed at the popcorn being scattered on the floor.

 

 

"You even choose to gave it to the floor than to give me some! Do you hate me that much??!!" Bomi scream. Throwing her hands in the air. While chorong narrowed her eyes at her.

 

 

"You are acting like a child, idiot"

 

 

"You're the childish one here!!!!"

 

 

 

 

chorong rolled her eyes as bomi turns around and made her way to her room. Not forgetting to stump her feet to the floor with chorong shaking her in disbelief.

 

- -

 

Chorong looks at the popcorn being scattered at the floor and decided to clean it by picking it one by one and putting in the bowl . When suddenly a hard foot steps were heard making chorong looks up only to see bomi with a hoody on and with her arms crossed across her chest and tapping her foot on the floor.

 

 

 

"I'm going to panda bar" bomi states coldly. Chorong raise her eyebrows. 

 

 

"Oh. I thought you're going to take a jog this late" chorong smirk at her remark which made bomi roll her eyes.

 

 

"Whatever. Let me borrow your key" bomi toughly ask which made chorong make a questioning face.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"I lose mine. And im here to borrow yours. I'll be coming home late so i need a key." Bomi confidently states

 

 

Chorong let out a sarcastic laugh. " no way". She stood up, grab a remote and press the pause before placing it at the table  and made her way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Bomi follow her from behind

 

 

 

"Oh come on!!! I promise not to lose it !!ok!!!" Bomi cried out but chorong ignored her.

 

 

"You better leave now idiot. Still a no" 

 

 

Bomi glared at her for the last time before turning around and walks away. leaving chorong smiling in victory,as she know she won the game this time.

 

 

Chorong came back to the living room,as she sat down . Looking at the screen, chorong then looks at the table to grab the remote only to see it nowhere. Chorong's eyes widen as she realize it was

 

 

 

"Looking for this?" Bomi starts wagging the remote in front of chorong who was now glaring dangerously at  her.

 

 

"Give.me.that"

 

 

 

"I.dont.want" Bomi smirk and pointed at chorong using the remote. "Ok then. I'll give this to you but you have to let me borrow your key! As simple as that" she ended it with a wink

 

 

Chorong takes a deep breathe as she was now getting really pissed just by seeing bomi's annoying grin.

 

 

 

"No. Give it to me. Don't make me break your brain Yoon Bomi" Chorong hardly breathe as she say so . Standing up from the couch.

 

 

 

Bomi merong-ed at her as she starts wagging it to tease Chorong even more. "No hell way!!! You'll never get it!!!!" Bomi showed her and shake her booty which irks chorong to the core.

 

 

 

"You'll never get it from me!!!"

 

-  

 

"Where did you get this scratch on your face?" Hayoung asked at the girl who seems to be being left by her own soul. "Let me guess. Ms.Park again?" Hayoung let out a heartily laugh when bomi nodded in response. Still staring at nowhere

 

 

 

"What did you do this time?" Hayoung ask while trying to muffle her laugh. " what now? Can't talk? Traumatize?" Hayoung teased.

 

 

Bomi snaps out as she shakes her head. "No!!!" Bomi bit her lips,looking so cute and innocent right now.

 

 

"Hayoung ah"

 

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Can i sleep at your dorm just for tonight?" 

 

 

 

" what? Why?"

 

 

 

Bomi bit her lips as she look down.

 

 

 

"I-its just that i forgot to bring my key"