Jimin X Jungkook

My World Revolves Around You

A/N : Requested from LilyNari ~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ "Jungkookie~"

"Oh. . . . it's only you. . . . Shet."

"Hey! It's not nice to curse! I'm older than you, yet I don't curse!"

"Gah, if you come here to nag, than off hyung."

"OH.MY.LORD. Jeon Jungkook, you need to be educated about proper manners talking to your hyung."

"Die."

"Sheesh, someone's tensed. What's wrong? Miss me sleeping by your side already?"

"None of your ing business."

"Yah, Kookie! Your special hyung came all the way from the dance studio because you were absence. Even if you don't want to tell me what's making you frown, we can't neglect our work baby. Our comeback is near." Jimin walked closer towards Jungkook and realised that boy wasn't watching tv at all.

"You guys can do the comeback without me." He was sitting on the couch with his arms hugging his kness is currently hiding his bloodshot eyes from Jimin. On the other hand, Jimin knew he's a bout to break down because his shouldrs are sinking deeper and shaking.

"Waeyo?" Jimin's voice was as soft as ever. Jimin softly Jungkook's hair couple of times. Slow sobs are heard, immediately Jimin wrapped his arms around the maknae.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin speaks again. Demanding answers.

"They're hating me for having too many parts. I'm not needed anymore. They're hating me." Jungkook managed to deliver his worries between sobs. It was hard to understand at first, but Jimin understood it immediately. this wasn't the first time that this issue happened. Nowadays, people are demanding Jin more and started questioning Jungkook. It's not his fault that the hyungs told him to sing. Even Jin hyung acknowledge Jungkook's voice is better than his.

"kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me, can you trust me
kkwak kkeureoanajwo
kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo

Kookie, you're perfect. Some still meed you to be their inspiration. Stop looking at the majority will you? I told you many times, listen to your hyungs and noonas. We love you. I love you." Jimin released his hugs and gently pulled Jungkook face closer to him. Leaning his forehead against his, Jungkook was forced to look into Jimin's eyes.

One of the things that Jungkook's grateful about Jimin being his boyfriend is they're always got each other's back.

"Jiminie hyung, gomawo." He carved the smile with a few sobs and wide smile. 

"Anytime Kookie-ah." Jimin Jungkook's hair some more and pulled him into a soft kiss. Jungkook kissed him back with his hands on Jimin's shoulder. It was a simple kiss but it made them happy on so many levels. Jungkook smiled into the kiss. 

"I love you Kookie."

"Thank you hyung. I love you too." But Jungkook started to cry again.

"eh? eh? eh?"

"Pffft, relax hyung, this is my happy tears."

"Liar, for a second you imagine those haters right?"

"Not anymore."

"But you still did. Didn't you?"

"Mianhae."

"*sighs* It's okay. But do you perhaps need anything?"

At first, he nodded then,

"Can I take a short nap?"

"(He needs a mental rest.) Sure. Come here."

Jimin let Jungkook rest his head on his chest. Then Jimin texted the others members about their absences without Jungkook's  knowing. That morning till noon, while others were walking dead, especially Jin and Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook were busy snuggling. The members were happy to see that the depressed maknae is finally sleeping with a calm face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Just keep sending those requests and please give me a rough plot of something because I would really appreciate if you guys like my writing. I want to make you guys happy and cheer you up if you're having a bad day, so please help me to help you, okay? Saranghae everyone~

Dear, Jaeryeolover  and Gem1234,

I'll post your requests later okay. Please don't be disappointed. I love you~