Taehyung X Jimin

My World Revolves Around You

"Taetae!" Jimin smile brightly seeing his boyfriend finally here after waiting for like forever.

"Yah, Jiminie sorry I'm late! Kookie didn't let me go." Taehyung pouted, acting cute with his failed aegyo. Jimin folded his arms, frowning.

"Kookie again?"

"Aigoo, don't get jealous. We were playing dubsmash on his phone. Got kinda distracted. Hehe" Unfortunately, Jimin didn't react to his killer smile. Instead Jimin continued frowning and walk away. 

"Eh? Jimine?" Taehyung didn't chase after Jimin tho. He just stared at Jimin until he stops infront of an ice cream truck. taehyung chuckled right away watching his boyfriend's childish behaviour.

"Buy me an ice cream then, I forgive you!" He screamed loudly, catching some kids' attention. Taehyung ran towards him and ordered the butterfly ice cream. Then they headed towards the park, which is their original dating site. Taehyung broke the ice cream in half but Jimin managed to snatch both of it away.

"What the?"

"Bluek. You're suppose to treat only me!"

Jimin grinned playfully teasing Taehyung who's chasing him for the ice cream. One of the ice cream already got swallowed down by Jimin. 

"Yah, Jiminie pabo!"

"Ahahahahaha" He stops and folded his arms.

"Next time, don't you dare play with that damn maknae hen our date is in another 15 minutes."

"Hey, I can't help it if he pleaded using his sparkly eyes and bunny teeth."

"HEY! I HAVE EYESMILE! I AM 1000 TIMES CUTER THAN HIM!" 

"If you keep sulking you're not."

. . . . . 

"Taetae, are you mad?"
"You always get jealous over me and Kookie. Don't you trust me?"

His head bowed down. Jimin's plan to mess a little failed.

"Ummm, jagiya." He steps closer.

"Can't you trust me?"

"Aniya jagiya~"

Jimin tilted his head and he could see Taehyung's frown.

"Jagiya mianhae~"

. . . . . .

"Oppa~"

"(Jackpot)" And that was it. Taehyung's patience was paid off. His frown turned into a playful smirk in mere seconds.

"How dare you make your oppa mad?"

"Erk. Damn you. You set me up!"

"Raising your voice to your oppan?" He steps forward as Jimin steps backwards.

"PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung quickly grabbed Jimin's free wrist and rise it to Taehyung's chest.

"Listen to your oppa next time okay?"

"*gulp* Nae."

"Now the ice cream." Jimin hesitates. He still can't get use of Taehyung's dominant side. Jimin slowly as he was told. He finished the ice cream in mere minutes.

"It melted on your hand a little right?"

"Nae."

A naughty wink made Jimin blushed. Taehyung Jimin's hand, Jimin yelped out of shock.

"(Very daring Taetae -///- )"   

After Jimin's hand, he went for Jimin's mouth. He took the chance of his other free hand to kiss Jimin and slip his tongue in. Jimin could only muffled some noises while getting hotter. The mixing taste is antoxicating. After several moments of hot kissing, they broke the kiss.

"What does it taste like?"

Sw....sweet...very....very....s...sweet...."

Stuttering while blushing.

Taehyung is getting naughtier.

"Let's change our location to my place Jiminie. I'd like to taste more." He pecked Jimin's cheek and he nodded right away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Coming up next : Yoongi X Jimin! :D