Hugging

Babysitting Infinite

"Ready or Not! Here, We come!" Seyong shouted as he finished counting. "Soo-Soo, You take that side while I take this side."

Myungsoo nodded. "Let's have a contest whoever finds the most, Yong-Yong." Seyong thought for a moment, and then nodded. "Okie!"

 

You were talking with your friends when Sunggyu crawled under the table. "Sunggyu? What are you doing?" You ask. "We're playing Hide and Seek!" You smile. "Alright then."

"Yeollie! I'm going to find you!" Myungsoo shouted, running into he and Sungyeol's shared room. The younger boy looked around. "Yeollie?" No answer. He began walking around the room then found something on his bed. A bump on his blanket. Myungsoo smirked. "I found you Yeollie!" He jumped on the sheets and Sungyeol yelled. "Yah! Soo-Soo! You found me!" Myungsoo smirked. "That's because you're not good at hiding, hyung!"

Meanwhile, Seyong is trying to find Woohyun. "Woohyun! Where are you?"

He checked behind the curtains. No One. Then, he noticed a yello star moving behind the lamp. "Woohyun!" Seyong shouted as he ran to him. "I found you hyung!"

Woohyun was shocked and began to cry. "WAH!!!! I don't wanna lose yet!!!! Umma!!!!" Woohyun runs to you, clenching onto your jeans. "Woohyun-ah what's wrong?"

He covered his eyes with his tiny fists. "I-I d-dont want to l-lose." He said in bewtween tears. You smiled and placed Woohyun on you lap. "It's alright Woohyun."

"Hyung! I found you!" Myungsoo yelled as he opened Dongwoo's closet and found him.

"Ani! You have to catch me!" They  ran in circles around the room until Myungsoo finally caught him. "Hyung! You too slow!" He said, laughing.

"I found Hoya!" Seyong shouted from the other room. Dongwoo's eyes widened. "Ya-Ya! Run!" A second later, Hoya ran into the room and hugged Dongwoo. "Woo-Woo hyung! Help me!" He pleaded.

"Hoya hyung! I found you!" Seyong shouted again, running into the room.

"Ani! You didn't catch me!"

"Hyung!"

"Dongwoo hyung protect me!" Hoya shouted and hid behind the elder. Dongwoo grabbed a pillow and hit Seyong. "Let's have a pillow fight! Yay!"

Myungsoo had just found Sunggyu under the table. "Hyung! I found you!" Sunggyu laughed. "Arraso~~~Now you only need to find Joonkyu and the twins."

"Neh Hyung! Hyoyoung, Hwayoung, Joonkyu! Get ready!" He ran to Sunggyu/Woohyun's room. "Hwayoung! I found you!"

"Oppa!" She yelled, coming out of the closet.

"Now I have to find two more." Myungsoo stared at the TV. "That's looks weird." He said as he walked closer. "Boo!" Sungyeol and Hyoyoung popped out.

"Kya! YAH!" He gave them an icy glare. "Sungyeol hyung! I though I found you already!"

Sungyeol pouted. "But you left me right after you did so I got bored." Hyoyoung giggled. "It was fun scaring you!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Aish~Joongkyu! Where are you?"

"Wait Soo-Soo! Don't leave me again!"

"We should follow them too." Hwayoung said as she turned to her sister who nodded in response.

Meanwhile, the 7 kids met up in the living room. "We need to find Joonkyu!" Dongwoo shouted. Everyone nodded. "Where's Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked.

Seyong pointed to Woohyun, who was sitting on your lap, eating a huge turkey leg. "Aish, that Woohyun." Sunggyu proclaimed and walked over to te eating baby. "Find Joonkyu without me." He said before leaving.

"Woohyun. Are you really that hungry?" Sunggyu asked. Having his mouth too full, Woohyun just nodded cutely.

Jongkyu came out of nowhere and went to his blonder older brother. "Hyung." He lifted his arms up. "behgopaheyo~" He said. eyo

Youngmin smiled at his brother's cuteness and picked him upto his lap. The blonde took his chopsticks and split a meatball. "Ah~" He said and Joonkyu ate it.

Tiffany smiled. "_____-ah. I think it's time for the kids to eat." She said to you. You nodded and called the kids.

One by one the kids sat on your friends' laps and began feeding them.

Woogyu- on your lap.

Sungjong- Donghae

Myungyeol-  Tiffany

Hoya- Nicole

Dongwoo- AJ

Seyong- C.A.P.

Hwayoung/Hyoyoung- Lenny

Joonkyu- Youngmin

Chaejin-Kwangmin

Hoya looked at Nicole cutely and pointed at the wasabi. "Noona~What's that green thing?" Nicole looked at the green glob and back and Hoya. "That's wasabi."

"Can I eat it?"

Nicole laughed. "No. It's bad for babies." Hoya 'oh-ed' cutely and then Nicole turned to you. "___-Ah, why do you have such cute kids?"

You laughed and then shrugged. "They are cute though." You said, pinching Woohyun's cheek. "____" Sunggyu said to you. "I want soda."

"Sunggyu-ah. I don't think soda is good for kids like you. You're not old enough." You warned.

Sunggyu whined. "Please? I promised I'll be very good!"

"I think he's old enough. How old are you?" Donghae asked, playing Sungjong softly.

Sunggyu held up five fingers. "I'm five." Donghae thought for a moment. "Yeah. I think he's old enough."

You sighed and got up, placing Woohyun and Sunggyu on your chair. "Alright, But don't spill it." You went to the fridge and got a can of coke, opened it, and pour it into a small cup. "Here."

Sunggyu gladly took the cup and you sat don and tey sat on your lap again. He drank a sip. "......emm It taste weird!" He said, handing the cup to you.

You laughed. "Sunggyu ah. You're the one who wanted it."

C.A.P. laughed as well. "So Sunggyu, how did it taste like?" He asked, not noticing that Seyong was playing with the mash potatoes with his hands.

Sunggyu shook his head. "It felt like there were bubbled on my tounge!" He shouted, sticking out his tounge. "Is there any bubbles ___?

You giggled. "No Sunggyu. There isn't." You turn to Seyong. "Seyong!" You shouted.

C.A.P. looked down on his lap and saw Seyong playing with the food. "Aish Seyong. Why are you always so energetic?" Seong smiled that wide smile of his and clapped his hands.

"Sunggyu, can you help Seyong wash his hands?" You asked him and he nodded. "Come on Seyong. Hyung will help you." He said, jumping down from you lap and walked to the bathroom. Woohyun followed.

"Seyong here. Stand on this." Sunggyu said as he placed a stool infront of the sink. Seyong nodded and stood on it. Sunggyu the water and Seyong began washin his hands. "Hyung." Seyong began. "Did you know that mash potatoes are smooshie?"

Sunggyu laughed. "No cause I don't play with my food."

"Of course Hyung! You fwive!" Seyong shouted as he jumped off the stood. Sunggyu took a towel and wiped Seyong's hands. "There, all done."Seyong smiled and hugged Sunggyu. "Thanks hyung! You're the best"

"Ani!" Woohyun shouted from the doorway. He ran to his hyung. "Sunggyu hyung is mine! I won't share him with you! He's mine."

Seyong laughed. "Woohyun hyung. I'm not stealing Sunggyu hyung. I always hug people. Not because I love them, jjust because I like to show thanks to people." He smiled again.

Woohyun hugged Sunggyu tighter. "I don't care just don't hug my hyung again!" Seyong laughed again. "Okie Hyung." He jokingly hugged Sunggyu again.

This time Woohyun yelled louder. "Seyong!" and pushed him, giving the red hair boy another laugh.

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu shouted, hitting Woohyun head, not too hard but Woohyun's a three year so to him, it obviously hurt. "You can't push people!" His second sentence was louder than the first, earning a crying Woohyun.

Woohyun ran towards you, crying again. "______!!!"

You picked him up. "Woohyun what wrong again?" He cried louder. "Sunggyu hyung hit me!!! Apa!!!" He cried out holding his head where Sunggyu had hit it.

"It's ok. Sunggyu. Can you come here please?"

Sunggyu walked up, his hands behind his back. "N-neh ____?"

"Did you hit Woohyun?"

"Neh....."

"Wae?"

"Because he pushed Seyong to the floor."

"Woohyun, did you push Seyong?"

Woohyun stayed silent but nodded.

"Wae?"

"Because I didn't like him hugging Sunggyu hyung."

"But you shouldn't push people Woohyun ah."

Woohyun nodded, still sobbing. Everyone else was quiet and watching the scene. The other babies felt bad for Woohyun. They all knew that Sunggyu was Woohyun's favorite hyung.

"Sunggyu, I think you should say sorry to Woohyun."

Sunggyu immediately looked up. "Wae?! I didn't hit him that hard! It's his fault that he's a cry baby!"

Hearing that, Woohyun jumped off your lap and ran to his room . "I hate you Hyung! I hate you!" He shut the door loudly.

You sighed. "Sunggyu, You should go to the living room and think about what you said." Sunggyu sighed and strolled to the sofa.

The other babies gathered around him. "Hyung?....Are you ok?" Joonkyu asked.

Sunggyu sighed. "Woohyun is a big stupid cry baby." He said it so loud that even Woohyun heard it outside the door. "I don't care about you think of me anymore hyung! I used to like you but I hate you now! I hate you! Do you hear me? I hate you!" He shouted back and then crying sounds were heard again.

Feeling guilty, Sunggyu looked outside the window. It's Woohyunnie's fault right? For pushing Seyong. But why did I feel so sad when he cried and when he said that he hates me?

 

Few hours later, everyone was getting ready to leave. In your arms, Woohyun fell asleep due to the exahustion. "Bye guys! See you next motnh for Christmas!"

"Bye____" They and their babies waved.

"Bye bye! Come back soon!" Hoya waved.

After everyone left, you decided to clean the dishes. You've placed Woohyun on his bed and turned to Sunggyu. "Don't wake me up ok?" Sunggyu nodded and you headed off.

Sunggyu watched the sleeping baby and sighed. "You such a cry baby you know that Woohyun?" There was a silence and then, I hate you hyung......Woohyun said in his sleep. I hate you...

Suddenly, he woke up and walked out the room, not looking at his hyung. Sunggyu followed him.

 "____....."

You turn around and saw a drowsy Woohyun rubbing his eyes. "Woohyun?"

Woohyun walked to you and leaned against your leg. "Apa~" He said, holding his head.

You notice Sunggyu and asked him to get some ice for Woohyun. Sunggyu nodded and came back with a bag a second later. "Here Woohyun, let hyung help you." He said, walking to his dongsaeng.

But Woohyun glared at him. "I'm not a baby anymore Hyung. I can take care of myself." He said coldly and grabbed the bag from his hyung's hand and left to his bed.

You couldn't help but bit your lip and laugh inside.