Real Story

Babysitting Infinite

 20110423_hyosung_kikwang.jpg?w=480&h=254

 

"Hyung! There's only 3 days until Christmas!!! Yay! Did you buy me anything?" Woohyun asked, squeezing Sunggyu with hugs. "I bought you a big present hyung!"

Sunggyu raised a brow at the statement. "Really? What did you buy me?"

Woohyun shook his head and held one finger to his mouth. "It's a secret."

"What's a secret?" Sungyeol shouted, scaring his two hyungs. "Tell me."

Woohyun giggled. "My Christmas present for Sunggyu hyung." Sungyeol nodded. "Oh~Yeah! Me too! I'm not tell Soo-Soo." Just then, Myungsoo walked into the room.  "Tell me what?" He asked coldly since he just woke up.

Sungyeol turned around to his hubby. "You're Christmas Present. I'm not telling you what it is." Myungsoo shrugged. "Ok." Was his answer whice made Sungyeol a bit upset. "Why are you so cranky today?"

The younger boy shrugged again. "I just woke up, why are you?" Feeling defeated, Sungyeol pouted and left to his room.

"What's his problem?" Myungsoo asked his two hyungs after Sungyeol was out of sight. The older babies shrugged. "You smell that's why."

Myungsoo looked at them with an exaggerated face. "I do not."

"Then you should apologize to Sungyeol." Sunggyu suggested.

"For what?"

"For being a jerk!" Woohyun shouted as he wrapped his hands around Sunggyu, glaring at him. Myungsoo sighed. "Fine. Whatever." And walked off to his room.

"Knock Knock. Sungyeol? Are you here?" Myungsoo called.

Sobbing shounds were heard in the room. "Go away."

"Come on Sungyeol. I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"Yeah I am."

"No you're not."

"Yeah I am!"

"No you're not. If you are then you wouldn;t call me Sungyeol. You always call me Yeollie."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Fine, Yeollie, I'm sorry that you're a such a cry baby."

Hearing that, Sungyeol got up and smacked Myungsoo. "I hate you! We're not going to get married!" And ran to Sunggyu, crying his heart out. "Hyung~Myungsoo called me a cry baby!"

Myungsoo followed him out. "Come Sungyeol, it's true."

Sungyeol shook his head. "Look. Just because you woke up cranky, that doesn't mean you can be cranky to me!"

The younger boy's eyes grew furious. "You can't tell me what to do! It's your fault you're such a cry baby!

"Yes I can! And I'm telling you that we're never going to get married, because I hate you!"

"Oh yeah? Then I hate you the most in the world! Because you a cry baby and you're annoying!"

"I don't care if you think I'm annoying because you're just a cranky baby who will never be happy! Even with me around!"

"I was never happy with you! It's something called acting! Stupid! I never want to see you again!"

"....." Sungyeol couldn't yell anymore but stare at his so called lover. "You.....you never like me?

"Never and I never will!"

Sungyeol bursted in tears of pain. He cried for his mom. But she wasn't around. The boy got up and ran past Myungsoo before he had locked the door. "Umma!!!! Umma! I don't want to be here anymore! I hate this place! I hate Soo-Soo! I hate everyone! I wanna go home!"

Sunggyu and Woohyun were outside of Sungyeol's door, listening to their dongsaeng's cries. "Sungyeol. Your umma and appa are busy. They can't take you home." Sunggyu said gently through the door.

"No! I want to go home! I'll find my way home!" Sungyeol bursted throught the door, get his shoes, and un outside. "Yeollie!" Myungsoo caught up and grabbed him.. "You can't go out! It's too dangerous! Yeollie!"

The older boy tried to strugged out of his grip. "No! I hate this place! I hate you Myungsoo! You never want to see me anymore?! Fine. I'll disappear from your life then!" He bit Myungsoo's arm, losing his grip and ran away. "Yeollie!"

"Don't call me that! You don't love me!" Were his last words before he disappeared.

My POV:

I came back from the daycare and saw Sunggyu comforting a crying Woohyun with sad Dongwoo and Hoya next to him. "What's wrong kids? Where's Myungsoo and Sungyeol?" I asked them.

Woohyun  looked at me with his wet eyes and jumped to my arms. "____!!! Myungsoo and Sungyeol ran away! They're gone!"

"What?!"

Sunggyu nodded. "Myungsoo said that he hated Sungyeol and Sungyeol got upset and ran away. We need to look for them!"

I nodded. "Hurry. Kids. Get your shoes on."

OUTSIDE

"Myungsoo! Sungyeol!"

We called for them, but each call, no answer will follow. They were lost in God knows where. "Sungyeol! Myungsoo!" I shouted again, still no answer.

Hoya ran to me.  "___! I can't find them anywhere! Did you?" I shook my head. "We have to keep looking.

Sungjong was in my arms, looking around at teh commotion that was occuring. "Yeol Hyung, Soo Hyung....gone?" He asked, looking up at me.

Out of nowhere, tears began to fall out of my eyes and onto Sungjong's forehead. I gently wiped them. I hope the two are alright.

***

Hyosung had just locked up the restruant wehn she heard crying from the alley. "Hello?" She said to the darkness.

"N-Noona?" A familiar voice answered. "Noona!" Sungyeol ran out of the darkness and into Hyosung's arms.

"Hey, aren't you Sungyeol?" She asked.

Sungyeol nodded.

"Why are you here? Come on. I'll take you home." She said but Sungyeol viciously shook his head. "No! I don't wanna go back! Please!"

Hyosung looked at the baby in confusion. "Sungyeol, what are you talking about? Don't you think your Myungsoo is worried about you?"

Sungyeol shook his head again. "Ani. Soo-Soo, ah, I mean, Myungsoo doesn't love me anymore. He said he doesn't want to see me the rest of his life." His head slowly fell down to the floor with a small sob.

Hyosung nodded and picked Sungyeol up in her arms."How about you stay with Noona's house today and I'll bring you home tomorrow. Even if Myungsoo isn't worried, don't you think that your friends and ___ will be?"

Sungyeol was silent for a moment and nodded. "Neh. Mianhae Noona."

"For what?"

"Giving you this trouble. Jolman Mianhae (Really Sorry)"

Hyosung smiled. "It's ok Sungyeol. Let's go home."

AT HYOSUNG'S PLACE

"Sungyeol, are you done bathing?" Hyosung asked infront of the closed bathroom door. Sungyeol opened it. "Neh. Noona." Suddenly, his stomach growled  loudly, causing Hyosung to giggle. "Ok. You need to eat something. All that crying has made you hungry." She placed Sungyeol on the dining table seat and placed a warm porridge infront of him. "It's hot so be careful."

"Neh."

Just then, Hyosung's phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey Hyosung?" It was Kikwang.

"Yeah Kikwang? What's up?"

"Yeah I got a problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Hyung! We're out of chocolate chip cookies!" A baby's voice shouted from the backround.

"Who's that?"

"Oh ah, remember that baby from the restruant? Myungsoo? Yeah. Him. I found while walking home."

"Wait. So you found Myungsoo?"

"Yeah."

"That's weird. Cause I have Sungyeol with me now."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I tried to take him home but he didn't want to. So he's sleeping over my place."

"Oh. Wow."

"Yeah. I know."

"Alright. i'm going to hang up now. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

Kikwang's PLACE:

"Hyung? I'm hungry." Myungsoo said, sitting on the dinging table seat.

Kikwang nodded. "Sure. Do you like ramen?" The baby nodded. "Neh. Oh and who were you talking to on the phone?"

"Oh. That was Hyosung noona. She said Sungyeol is with her too."

"What?!"

Kikwang stared at the icy boy. "What's wrong?"

"Hyung. We need to go over to noona's house right now! I need to see Yeollie!"

"Myungsoo, it's too dark. We'll go tomorrow morning."

"No! I need to see Yeollie now! And you don't take me there, I'm going to cry to the police saying that you kidnapped me!"

"Myungsoo, don't joke around."

The baby crossed his arms. "You think I'm joking about my beloved Yeollie?"

Kikwang sighed. "Alright. Let's go."

My POV:

It wad getting too dark so we had to decide to search tomorrow. I've sure that the kids are ok and taken care by someone nice.

"___? What if we can find Myungsoo and Sungyeol?" Dongwoo asked quietly after I tucked him in bed.

I shook my head. "I'm sure we'll find them. Goodnight Dongwoo."

"Goodnight."

Hyosung

Sungyeol had just finsihed his soup and is sitting on the couch flipping the channels on the TV. 

DING DONG~

I opened the door and a baby boy ran in. "Yeollie!" I'm guessing that's Myungsoo.

"Sorry. I was forced to bring him too." Kikwang said. Geez he's always so weak. He has such chocolate abs but no brain.

"Yeollie! I'm sorry!" Myungsoo shouted and hugged his hyung.

Sungyeol backed up. "No...No! I hate you!"

"Yeollie. I'm very sorry. I do love you. Please. Forgive me."

"I...I can't Myungsoo......"

"Come on Yeollie. Please? I love you."

"Myungsoo I---" But he was cut off when Myungsoo's lips met Sungyeol's. His tounge slid into the older boy's mouth and Sungyeol gladly kissed back.

"Ehm." Hyosung coughed, making the couple stop. "You know you are still kids right? You shouldn't be doing this stuff."

Myungsoo shrugged. "I don't know. We're still kids."

"Oh~He got you~" Kiwang teased, pointed at Hyosung.

Myungsoo turned back to Sungyeol. "So are you going to marry me when we turn 10?"

Sungyeol thought for a moment. "Maybe. Maybe not." The younger boy jumped up and down. "Come on! I said I was sorry! I kissed you too!" Sungyeol smiled and pecked Myungsoo's lip. "Arraso~"

"Yay! No back out again."

"If you don't be so cranky in the mornings."

"Fine. Deal."

Sungyeol smiled nad threw his arms around his hubby. "Yay Soo-Soo! I love you!"

Myungsoo nodded and pecked Sungyeol's forehead. "I love you too Yeollie~"

Kikwang picked up the two babies. "I know you love each other and all, but you're still babies and it's past your bedtime."

"Awwww~"